For You Anti House Guys

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Kikicaca, Nov 12, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont think we should have Hired BK to begin with.

And I really dont care what you say. Our D is ranked 109th. We have better talent on D than 109th.

Perple likes this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well, there it is you don't like BK. Well even though you "don't care what I say" you still have no answer as to why BK (whom you think we should've not hired) did better in his first year at LSU than Saban and did it with 39 scholarship players and the dreaded House as his DC. Since you "don't care what I say" guess this is all I have to say other than here we go again. House is the new Ensminger.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I notice you deflected from the 109th defense rank.

Question: do you think this is indicative of our talent or coaching?

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

@shane0911

Our Defense is ranked closer to Primes Colorado than Saban's Bama. What do you think. A player issue?

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I notice you don't address BK 's first year record vs the godly Saban or address the 39 scholarship players House and the staff had to work with.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I did address it. Go back a read.

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

A little disingenuous. Its not like they entered the FSU game last year with 39 players on the roster. Its what they had in-school the day BK walked in the door. Its fair to say they did a much better job in the transfer portal last year than this, and graduation+portal losses are affecting this defense.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Don't know or care at this point, all I know is this defense is trash and it has to be fixed

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

The defense needs to be much improved I agree. However with the attrition, injuries and our D Line coach ill I can hardly blame House for everything. If you have been around coaches meetings getting ready for the next game it's not as simple as House makes the entire defensive gameplan. Films are looked at and adjustments made based on the offense the opponent is using. All coaches are involved. Not having Mingo, Brooks and others either hurt or not ready yet has a lot to do with everything. For instance I wanted us to run more and finally came to the conclusion BK and House know we are not there yet on defense so we better go with our strength, passing and JD improvising just score 40 to 60 points a game. Lastly I trust BK and if he relieves House of his duties or keeps him I trust he knows what he is doing. BK I believe is a championship coach just needs more and better players.

tigermark likes this.
  10. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

I believe BK is the best coach we could have gotten at the time. I am totally satisfied with the hire. I do not agree that we have great talent on defense. Maybe not 106th in the country but not very good either. Recruiting on defense has been dismal. Not sure how to fix it.