Five year study: Fox lies to its viewers, makes them have radical rightwing views

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

When those test subjects were paid to turn off Fox and instead watch CNN for approximately 7 hours per week, for one month, they were far less likely to believe lies.

The manifold effects of partisan media on viewers’ beliefs and attitudes: A field experiment with Fox News viewers:

https://osf.io/jrw26/

To which I say: tell us something we didn't already know.

2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

A study of how Fox News is convincing no matter what they say and CNN is not believable.

3. Robidoux87

Robidoux87 You call that a double?

I've been conducting informal observations of people who watch a lot of cable news. Conclusion: it makes them mean and crazy.

As the kids would say: touch grass.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

6. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

This is stupid to me and I have argued and debated the obvious evidence of evolution many of nights over booze and weed.

Studies are a practice of compiling data and filtering it out to create an association with one's hypothesis. I still can't figure out if a cup of coffee and / or a glass a wine per day is good or bad. The studies say so many different things.

Umm, Cross burning fanatics don't believe in evolution and hate blacks and immigrants and gays. Lefties love blacks immigrants and gays. Let me write a paper. So,

"The next step, the researchers say, is to investigate how evolution is taught in the classroom and work toward developing models to study and strengthen the positive effects."

We have a Critical Theory Study at work here trying to ostracize people who don't believe in evolution. Fucking brilliant.

kcal likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Be that as it may, this is still quite true: people who don't believe in evolution are generally indoctrinated to be ignorant. In MJT's case, she's just f***ing stupid beyond measure.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

apart from her Qanon past, which has everything to do with stupid conspiracy theories like pizzagate, jews shooting rockets, and election fraud, I don't know where she lies on the racism spectrum.

My study on these studies is that liberal students want to impress their liberal professors and find forced correlations. And coffee and wine are ok to drink in moderation.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2022
    shane0911 likes this.
  9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Everyone knows you're glued to Tucker every night.

LSUpride123 and shane0911 like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood