News Female Teachers Having Sex w/ Students

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Especially if you're from Alabama, Arkansas or Kentucky

LSUTiga likes this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

The dynamics of a male teacher in this situation and a female are obviously a bit different and yet I think both have some serious psychological issues. It isn't "normal" in any sense for a fully grown woman to engage in sex with a pubescent child. It is about power, control, and their own esteem issues. While I am sure that there are far more males who enjoy the experience than those who don't and by a large margin, the women in these cases are sick and should be prosecuted fully including the loss of their job and permanent national revocation of their teaching license.

StaceyO likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Hey hey hey now...Let's just ease up a bit. I will have you know I took typing as a sophomore in HS because the teacher was smoking hot. I just about had her under my spell and they either fired her or she moved away. She was quickly replaced with the Nurse Ratchet of typing teachers. Oh so close. Turns out it was one of the best classes I ever took. The teacher switch wasn't bad either because Ratchet actually tough me how to type. With the model my friend and I spent all hour trying to launch an m&m into her cleavage from across the room using the big swinging keys on the old type writers.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2014
  4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I don't know why people are shocked at this. It has always happened and people winked and looked the other way while male teachers were hauled up on rape charges. Some women are intimidated by men and like the control they have over teenage boys. They are usually the predators, not the boys. It's just as foolish as men doing the same thing, the "dynamics" are not any different and it deserves the same response.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Of course the dynamics are different. People and society don't view male sexual prowess and participation the same way they do women. There are several reasons for that but at least a few are the physical ability of a male to fight off a woman if she pursues. At the age we are likely talking about here, say 13-17, boys are walking hormones willing to say and do just about anything to get laid. A girl in that age range is nowhere near that mindset. A boy who participates in that scenario is more likely to publicize it via social media...girls are not. Boys are less likely to feel shame and embarrassment (not all obviously) while girls are. The boys will be referred to as "lucky" and "stud". Girls are likely to be referred to as "sluts". The boys are all about the physical, the girls are "falling in love" with a male teacher.

The perpetrators are equally sick and absolutely deserve the same punishment regardless of gender. The fact that men have physical superiority will always be a dynamic in any situation involving sex-related crimes.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

But do boys? This case is not about a sexual assault of a teacher, you know.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Again, focusing in on the 13-17 range, yes there is still an edge to the male. Look at Debra Lefave. She is a fully grown woman and 5'7", 135 lbs. An average 14 year old male is roughly 5'5" and about the same weight....but he's growing and has a male physique. In a tussle, he wins. But it isn't really about the actual act, it's about the appearance and why it IS a dynamic. Heck the Bengal cheerleader bonked a 17 year-old and then got engaged to him. He's hardly been damaged.

I read a lot of info on these cases and it typically starts with flirty texts, sexting, etc. Male teachers use a psychological approach because they know it works and they are manipulative in that way. They also tend to be suggestive of punishment in making sure the girl won't talk about it. Fear and control. Female teachers know that the offer of sex is about all they need to get what they want. And they typically don't threaten their victim.

Sexually speaking, boys and girls just do not mature or desire sex at the same rate and they don't see it the same way. Boys will lie to get it, girls will believe a lie before they give it up.

8. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Dude if I had had a chance to sleep with one of my hot teachers I would have done it in a heartbeat. You know how much cred I would have gotten? Holy shit.

Winston1 and shane0911 like this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Where are you getting your pics? Is there a hot for teacher site? This one was in today's Advocate but she's butt ugly

BR teacher accused of sex with teen boy

[​IMG]

A 41-year-old high-school English teacher has been arrested after police say she had sex with one of her 16-year-old male students on the campus of the small religious Baton Rouge school where she worked.

“This is a complete shock to us,” said Preston Thompson, pastor at Redeemer Baptist Church, which is affiliated with Riverdale Christian Academy. “There was never any reason to suspect anything of this nature.”

The relationship came to light when the boy’s parents confronted him about explicit text messages on his phone on Aug. 12, according to the affidavit of probable cause. When the boy’s parents realized the messages were from Ashley Dowden, a teacher at his school, the boy admitted he had been in a relationship with her, the affidavit says.

The boy later told police that he had sex with her on the school’s campus and also traded nude photos and texts. Police say Dowden denied the allegations when they questioned her on Thursday until she was shown the nude photographs from the boy’s phone. At that point, police said, she admitted to the photos and to having sex with him.

Dowden joined Riverdale Christian Academy last August and was just over a week into her second year when she was arrested, Thompson said. She was well-regarded and had never had administrative issues, Thompson said.

She has since been placed on administrative leave.

He added that police told him the boy was not actually a student at the school.

“We have a policy in place that requires extensive background checks and screenings of all our employees, especially our teachers,” Thompson said.

Dowden has spent over 14 years teaching subjects such as English, creative writing, theater and art appreciation, according to her bio page on the school’s website that has since been taken down. She also worked as an education coordinator for Playmakers of Baton Rouge, a children’s theater.

She has been married for more than 10 years and has a daughter, according to the bio page.

Dowden, 314 Steele Blvd., Baton Rouge, was booked into Parish Prison on Friday on counts of computer-aided solicitation of a juvenile, indecent behavior with a juvenile and carnal knowledge of a juvenile.

Riverdale Christian Academy is a private school with about 175 students in grades from kindergarten through 12th grade.

The school was founded in 2001.

10. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Hey at 16...any woman/girl who would be willing to have sex worked for me.