FBI executes search warrant at Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well more specifically claims of russian disinfo regarding that laptop. the contents of the laptop i dont care much about. that will shake out over time. maybe. whatever, dont care, my issue is with the modern liberal who cries putin at any disagreement.

the russians have been staggeringly irrelevant in our domestic politics. its all made up. it was invented by hillary and her allies in govt and media.

2. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

And it was invented to distract from Hillary's email scandals and HER close ties to Russia ("Russian Reset" anyone?). It was the Obama administration that allowed Russia to take Crimea. They wanted to charge Don Jr. with treason for meeting with a Russian agent that it turns out was on the payroll of Hillary Clinton.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I said this a while back. Every single one of these scandals that they are trying to hang Trump with are really cover for barrackmehd. Every damn one of them implicates that dirty sob and that is why they are squeezing so hard. Pretty sure they all started in Ukraine as well.

tigermark likes this.
  4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

speaking of, the new dictator of Ukraine just suspended elections. I guess in the name of democracy

kcal likes this.
  5. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Then don’t imagine that I don’t know that when you cannot respond i a thoughtful and reasonable way and you start cursing people, you are mad. And when called out for it, your tactic becomes to shoot the messenger and pretend your a victim. That’s bitch behavior and I’ll keep calling it out when I see fit.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If you want to, I can prove you are lying and show you a full conversation start to finish where you start off calling people angry and emotional.

Just let me know.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

For example, in your thread about the plea deal. It only took 3 post for you to accuse me of being too afraid to answer in the way you liked.

What you just accused JMG of doing, you prove over and over it is YOU who does such. We call this projection. Maybe you dont even realize you are this way.

Hope this helps.

Below I asked a few direct questions and in turn you deflected and said I was afraid.

upload_2023-6-28_16-6-13.png

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is a deflection.

do you have any evidence for the biden laptop being russian disinfo, or is your claim just nonsense?

i know you really want to ignore the questions and say everyone is angry. thats a very odd impulse. try to resist it.

9. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

After reading this I have to think, wouldn't it be wild if they found pictures of Ivanka undressed in some of the boxes holding classified documents. Would people finally put him in their rear view? I don't know if even that would turn some away from him. Anyway, I wouldn't put it past him. Hell, I wouldn't put anything past him.
    https://www.rawstory.com/ivanka-trump-2661978066/

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

why should anyone care about that. the issue is we want fewer wars and revitalize our economy by harnessing our massive energy reserves