FBI executes search warrant at Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see, so that is real and not russian misinfo then. got it.

do you have evidence that anything whatsoever is russian misinfo or is that some utter horseshit you keep saying over and over based on nothing?

what evidence is there for russian disinfo? and what media has reported it? the NYT and wapo have published that the laptop is legit and never at any point ever, for one fucking second was russian disinformation .
    there is zero evidence for this. why not just claim it was aliens that conjured up the laptop? what the fuck are you talking about?

IT WAS NEVER RUSSIAN DISINFO

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Given the history of the trump campaign and Rudy Guliani in particular it was very prudent to treat it as Russian disinformation.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nah. that shit was made up. bountygate, false, trump had a server connected to russian bank, false, trump owed money to russia through deutsche bank, false, etc

russia is just what hillary and the media told eager TDS liberals like you

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Do you have evidence that it wasn’t Russian disinformation? Because if you are so sure it wasn’t the Russians that made up all that crap about Burisma, bribery and money laundering that only leaves the right wing but jobs you like defending so much. Which is it?
    Are you ready to admit that the Burisma, bribery and money laundering stories were all disinformation, regardless of their source? Because all he pled to was two minor tax misdemeanors, and that’s not bribery or money laundering or any of the corruption your disinformation machine churned out.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you dont start with the assumption that all info and claims are russian lies and i have to prove otherwise. my car needs an oil change. i cant prove it was not the russians who made it low on oil. but i dont assume it.

i dont have evidence it wasnt mongolian squirrels. the way evidence works is that person asserting something has to provide evidence. there is no evidence that it is or isnt mongolian squirrels or the russians. so you cant make the claim its either.

a laptop was found, it is hunter's . what part of that is russian disinfo? i have asked you over a dozen times. whats the russian disinfo?

6. Tiger in NC

So if you insist that it wasn’t the Russians then you are saying that it was try republicans who lied about it or was it just you and Pride?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am insisting that your claim that it was russians is unsupported by any evidence. its just a lie spread by media and these former government clowns

i never lied about the laptop at all i never made any claims other than biden likes whores and footjobs and crack and that the russian disinfo claim is a lie

8. Tiger in NC

So you think those lies came from Republicans then? Where did the lies come from? Russians or Republicans?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what lies? i never made any claims about the laptiop other than it was hunters, which hunter did not deny. i saw the photos of him fucking whores and smoking crack. you said it was russian disnfo but the photos of hunter appeared legit

10. Tiger in NC

Russians or Republicans dude? Who lied?