FBI executes search warrant at Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Is he guilty of raping E. Jean Carroll? Yes, I'm certain of it. That's not a lie. Mighty desperate of you trumpians to paint ANYBODY ELSE as a liar, aren't you? Be a man. Grow a spine.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, I concluded guilt based on MALE DNA STAINS found on her dress, which he could have easily proven weren't his own.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He was convicted of nothing.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

isnt it true that the DNA tied you to the dress as closely as it did trump?

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

why did you make up the part about the semen? i am not a biologist but my understanding is that semen implies sexual acticity pretty strongly. why would you make that up? or if it was a mistake why are you making such HUGE mistakes? you dont care about facts you just echo lefty twitter? where did you hear that?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what article? dumb faggot daily? the pussy bitch times?

you cant just lie all the time and blame it on your sources. you are the one repeating the lies.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Despite the pathetic and desperate attempt at distraction the awful news for your hero won't go away:

We learn now that the DOJ and Jack Smith have a tape of trump on the phone, discussing a classified document he admits to taking away from the White House, wherein he states that he wants to share the classified information concerning a possible attack against Iran and he acknowledges that as he's no longer in office so he's no longer entitled to have it.

Which, of course. DEMOLISHES his own defense that he can automatically declassify things just by taking them... it's something he, himself, by his own mouth, admits to not believing... BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER TRUE.

And, of course, leads to the question: just with whom did he want to share the information? With Iran's mortal enemy, Saudi Arabia, from whom his family received $2 billion for god knows what nefarious purposes?

And, also of course, would lead one to presume that he DID ultimately share that information, because he's not in the habit of taking being told what and what not to do, now is he?

And, also of course, would lead one to presume that he also shared OTHER classified information, because why stop there when there's money to be made and when he obviously doesn't care two shits about this country or its laws?

And, then also of course, demonstrates that his supporters are just utter FOOLS who will swallow all manner of shit as long as a white supremacist is their cult leader.

And, finally, of course, when this telephone recording is proven as actual, that he never believed he was entitled to the stuff he stole, his trumpian asskissers won't give a damn, anyway, and will actually applaud that he's a traitor who tried to profit off this country's secrets... because, after all, he's their white supremacist hero.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

surely you will understand if we doubt that the walls are closing in this time for sure. its the only rational position for humans that have heard this hundreds and hundreds of times for years and years.

you have literally been telling us trump is in big trouble pretty much constantly for over 6 years. and you have been wrong every single time. he is fine. leading the polls. free man, enjoying his life as the favorite.

Perple and LSUpride123 like this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I guess
    Of course you're lying again. I only have to point to 34 counts of criminal indictment to show that you're a liar.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

he is literally inoccent until proven guilty. but keep telling us the walls are closing in.

and, friend, lemme explain something i hope will help. the media hates trump. they will bring legal experts on that tell you trump is in trouble. they will do that because they know you want to hear that.

but any rational analysis of that manhattan case knows its nonsense and going nowhere. dont let them trick you again.

try to learn from your mistakes. dont repeat the same thing for a decade and wonder when you will be right.

you have told us hundreds of time that trump is in trouble. walls closing in. try to see the pattern here.