FBI executes search warrant at Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Aug 10, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Do you think our nukes in Colorado have a cover sheet too?

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

And now we learn the DOJ and Jack Smith have a tape of trump on the phone, discussing a classified document he admits to taking away from the White House, wherein he states that he wants to share the classified information concerning a possible attack against Iran and he acknowledges that as he's no longer in office so he's no longer entitled to have it.

Which, of course. DEMOLISHES his own defense that he can automatically declassify things just by taking them... it's something he, himself, by his own mouth, admits to not believing... BECAUSE IT WAS NEVER TRUE.

And, of course, leads to the question: just with whom did he want to share the information? With Iran's mortal enemy, Saudi Arabia, from whom his family received $2 billion for god knows what nefarious purposes?

And, also of course, would lead one to presume that he DID ultimately share that information, because he's not in the habit of taking being told what and what not to do, now is he?

And, also of course, would lead one to presume that he also shared OTHER classified information, because why stop there when there's money to be made and when he obviously doesn't care two shits about this country or its laws?

And, then also of course, demonstrates that his supporters are just utter FOOLS who will swallow all manner of shit as long as a white supremacist is their cult leader.

And, finally, of course, when this telephone recording is proven as actual, that he never believed he was entitled to the stuff he stole, his trumpian asskissers won't give a damn, anyway, and will actually applaud that he's a traitor who tried to profit off this country's secrets... because, after all, he's their white supremacist hero.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

IF they had anything on tape he would have been charged. You loons wouldnt wait for so long.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Bookmarked.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

when you said that lady had trumps semen on a dress, and instead she had nothing but dog hair and skin flakes etc from people and no more evidence of trump on her dress than she has evidence of you, where did you get that info? did you make up that lie yourself?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No need. There is a search function. That is how we find all of your lies and remind you.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I've never said that, LIAR. As for the nature of the stains I already addressed that in that same thread.

You truly are OCD and stupid.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

See, the search function allows this:

upload_2023-6-1_17-31-52.png

For the record, there was no dress with semen on it.

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Read it again. I did not say that trump's semen was on her dress. As for "semen" I also addressed that issue multiple times in that thread. Had good reason to suspect from my source article that it was semen she saved; certainly did not lie, and admitted I made a MISTAKE about the nature of the stains... which was absolutely not critical to the point. There were male DNA stains on her dress.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You said he was guilty. Its a lie. He was not found guilty of anything. Further, you specially applied guilt based on the cum stained dress which was fake news.