FBI executes search warrant at Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Aug 10, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Here you go. Go hang out with your dishonest friends.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/research/four-years-change-immigration-trump

But fyi, the 1st link had this same info. You can download and read the PDF when you take a shit or something.

Or ignore it and move goal posts again.

Like being hard on Russia, Trump was one of the most active presidents on the border in our time.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Comical.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

This talks all about the executive orders that Trump issued regarding immigration and how inhumane many of them were but it still shows no legislation where Trump and the Republicans did anything to change how our immigration system works. Why? Why use executive order when you hold both houses and the WH? 472 executive orders and not a single piece of legislation. Executive orders ended when his Presidency ended. Legislation goes on and is the law of the land. As I originally said, Trump and the Republicans did nothing to address this. Nothing. Let me know when you can point to actual legislation but it will be a long wait because there was none.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Figures you would deflect and move. I clearly proved Trump did “something” as opposed to “nothing”.

Run along now.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2022
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Special Master Dearie has given the trump team one week to back up in written affidavit if they truly believe that the FBI has planted evidence against donald trump in the Mar-a-Lago matter. This guy ain't playing around.

6. Tiger in NC

I was crystal clear when I used the word legislation. Not executive orders, not funding for a wall, not sending troops to the border, not separating parents from their children.....legislation. Change the laws. Legislation is the only way to accomplish that. When Trump had the House and Senate for two years why didn't they change the immigration laws? Why not reform the whole system? Executive orders just kick the can down the road.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Nope. You added that after and even still, it’s dishonest.

8. Tiger in NC

As I keep saying, Trump's bull shit ends at the court house doors. It was this way after the election. Trump was making all kinds of accusations but when it came time to put up or shut up in a court of law, they failed every single time.

9. Tiger in NC

No. I asked for legislation the first time I spoke directly to you. We've already covered this. Further, there is nothing dishonest about what I've said. Trump and Republicans failed to overhaul immigration for the long haul by codifying it when they had the chance for two years.

Now, let's talk about what really is dishonest: Your election lies. Trump, you and others like you continue to lie about the results of the 2020 election. Just like this case your bull shit ended at the court house doors because you had no evidence. You still have no evidence. Given this track record why should we give you any credibility whatsoever?

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I know what you asked after I proved your “initial” statement false.

I also know your game. The subject doesn’t really matter.