Fantasy Nascar

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Jan 22, 2008.

1. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

Did he say, "Listen to this sh!t."?

At about the 55 second mark of the video.

2. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

He said "listen to this shift" just before he shifted. :hihi:

3. CajunlostinCali

Michigan

The second most boring race of the season is here. Why, it always rains and even if it does not...It is just plain boring. Kind of runs like Atlanta except more spread out. There are 15 different lines to choose from. When cars enter the turns they do so in the draft but they split into two really different lines and then come back together exiting the turn. Typically this race is won on fuel mileage and really that is any ones to have. Not necessarily the best car wins, just the one with great engine tuning which creates best fuel efficiency. Historically this is a Ford kind of atmosphere as they own this joint. With the weather forecast it is VERY possible this thing won’t run till Monday but stranger things have happened. This is a drinking fans kind of race. Enjoy!

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=167Iy1n3-TY&feature=related[/MEDIA]

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Man, Cali, your fantasy picks were on point this week. I thought for a second I was gaining on you 'cause I moved up to fifth. Then I looked at the point totals. Good job.

5. CajunlostinCali

Thank you, Thank you. Clean air has its advantages! I can't wait for this weekend. Road courses are my favorite and there are many drivers to choose from. I will say this now: I will not pick Jeff Gordon. :nope: I will however study hard as qball is ALL on my shorts and not letting up despite the fact he has bout used up some prime drivers. Crip, brutha where art thou? Might just have to back up to let him back into the draft. :hihi:

Jr. winning was an absolute fluke and had it finished green then the points day would have been MUCH different. qBall escapes a certain flat tire and becoming a bug splatter on turn 1 wall.

Having a great time with the points being so tight. ANYTHING can happen and OT can still win this d@mn thing. Heaven forbid. :cool:

6. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

I was sitting pretty until all my drivers had to come in for gas and biffle ran over his air hose!

Had it gone green it would have been intresting because Jr would have run out of gas and depending on how close the guys behind him were that could have been a HUGE pile up.

But oh well its a long season and its no fun to lead the entire race, if I did that no one would want to play next season! (I'm always thinking)

7. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

Crip, we outta get you some Dean Malenko pants that say 1,001. But the 1,001 will not stand for the number of wrestling moves you have.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Not so sure about that, although I was surprised to hear him say he wouldn't have had enough to finish had it stayed green. He ran 4 or 5 caution laps even with turing the car off and on, I think he would have made it, would have been fun to at least watch and see. I'm glad he got one none the less. HATE the road courses, wish they'd take them off the circuit.

9. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Had it gone green/white/checkered instead of ending on the caution. Had he had to use the gas to race Kasey I think he would have ran out because he couldnt even get to victory lane after the caution and kasey pushing him alittle bit to the line.

10. CajunlostinCali