Fantasy Nascar

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

WTH!!

No race preview Cali what gives???!!!?!?!?!

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

kyle busch will die tonight.

funny post-race interview with jr

wish i had seen that earlier!

went to the fall race...always good times...definitely makes you feel better about yourself. ;)

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Sorry. Stuffin 20 pounds of crap into a ten pound bag kept me in the negative all week. I know you are the only one that reads em but for you, favorite white man, I will get em done.

Well then I won't jump off the roof just yet. Burning shrub gives me a reason to live. :( I had a real bad race. Pfukin tire with 18 to go???:cuss:

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Untrue. I read them as well. I read virtually everything on TF, though I don't comment very frequently. I watch. I wait. Kind of like Chuck Norris, but without the devastating roundhouse kick at the end.

5. CajunlostinCali

DARLINGTON RACEWAY

The track "Too Tough To Tame" IS the lady in black. Nascar's very first paved speedway is home to legend. Names like Pearson, Waltrip, Earnhardt still ring in the stands. Never a dull moment this joint will never forgive stupidity. Getting a "Darlington Stripe" and surviving is in itself a trophy. ​

Built in 1949 over old cotton farmlands the first race was Labor Day 1950 which lasted just over 6 hours! This joint is different as no two turns are the same.

This weekend has scheduled 4 practice sessions before qualifying. Why? Just paved last fall a tire test showed speeds at 200 mph going into turn 3! That's pfuking insane. I expect some damage from practice alone. ​

Truly a sight for sore eyes this place is famous for tight finishes as depicted below. A great show for even the casual fan. Clair, you know you wanna watch! :hihi:​

6. Crip*TEAM KATT

200 mph in to turn 3 WTF!!!

7. CajunlostinCali

Just repaved with asphalt as apposed to the concrete. Much more grip.

If you remember it used to be like a cheese gratter where tires would only last 20 -25 laps. Smooth as a baby's butt now!

8. Crip*TEAM KATT

Thats what I was waiting for, with all the problems they have been having with the tires, I was expecting CARNAGE

9. CajunlostinCali

You will still get the carnage. Stupidity shall prevail with the speeds on the back stretch. Turn two is the same will buster so catch up should make turn 3 the black hole!

Lil sh!t shrub got fastest lap first practice with a 175.522. That essentially is about the same time ran a couple of years ago with a lighter, faster car. His buddy Jr. ran 3rd down 1/2 a tenth.

Travis Kvapil :shock: ran 4th in today’s first practice. OT you taken note?

10. CajunlostinCali

ALL STAR RACE

Unlike the rest of sports where the all star break is simply a competitive vacation, we have here a million dollar payday for the lucky winner. There will be not one half-ass in the joint, no points to effect ones decision about complacency for finishing 4th and having a good point’s day. 1,000,000 reasons define ones intent and if you should be unfortunate one to be in the way...to the wall with you and BTW, GO HEAD and take out the other four behind me. GREED will win this race. Checkers or wreckers they say!

Hats will be tipped to Dale Jarrett as he runs in his last. For retiring I will miss him however nothing pleases me more then knowing Rusty Wallace will be reporting from the out house while DJ is setting it straight in the White House. Get some DJ

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whTbJ0X7VPI[/MEDIA]