Fantasy Nascar

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Crip*TEAM KATT, Jan 22, 2008.

1. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

So I'm guessing my fantasy of no nascar is not working out? How unaccomidating.

I will check back next year.:wink:

2. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Nope its alive and well!

1 person likes this.
  3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

BRISTOL
    MOTOR
    SPEEDWAY

There it is. In my opinion the holy grail of stock car racing. Quite frankly it simply does not get any better. Never disappointing in the respect that it is a racers racetrack. No posers alowed. Nothing comes out of this track unscratched. It is the tenth hardest ticket in ALL OF SPORTS to obtain and all for good reason.
    http://sports.espn.go.com/travel/columns/story?columnist=rovell_darren&id=2396948

Haters take a look and say to yourself: "There just might be something there"
    A fans perspective:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xBSvpGbJKQ[/media]

It is simply a mosh pit for 43 cars each at 800 horse power confined in this .533 miles racing facility. Bring the beer!

EDIT: Honorable mention, this will be Dale Jarrett’s last race in his illustrious career. The ultimate gentlemen. SOOOO looking forward to his presence in the booth and continue the legacy of the Jarrett family calling the big show from their perspective experiences. A true champion I believe is far from ready for the rocking chair.

Go ahead Dale, put the truck over there. leave the keys, have a cold one and tell us a story.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I went ahead and picked good ol Dale in FRL. Hope he doesn't let me down on his last race.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Can't remember who it was, but one of the drivers said Bristol is like flying a jet in a gymnasium.

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Mr. TheDude, I highly recommend you try going to a race. You may not become a fan, but I promise two things...1. you will be impressed, 2. you will have a good time.

1 person likes this.
  7. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

I will go a step further and say if Mr. thedude brings the wine I formally invite you and your family to the Daytona 400. Tickets on me but be prepared for a day of tailgating in the Florida sun with good food, beer, liquor, and your wine!

Come on don't be scared and I promise you don't have to be a fan to enjoy yourself and you may not even be a fan after but you will have a blast and never turn down the chance to go to a race again!

Start making the plans and I will even throw in some disney tickets for you and the family...

1 person likes this.
  8. Crip*TEAM KATT

Crip*TEAM KATT As Wild As We Wanna Be

Hell I will hate Nascar too then!

9. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

What an offer! It must be all that good clean living I've been doing.:lol:

Well, I can't that weekend but I may go to Dallas next month. Everyone says it's great in person. I just like teasing my wife's family too much to ever admit enjoying it myself.

And it's a little fun to tease people here too.:grin:

Thanks so much for the offer OT! No doubt we will catch up this year in BR.

10. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

Whaaaateeeeevvvvver...

You know you and Mrs. Crip and family are good anytime! If you wouldn't have gone and knocked her up the 400 would have been a perfect time to do the whole thing together!

Bring the kids to the race and then spend some time at disney and sea world!

But I will take my TF god son instead!