ex-president trump last night said he was entitled

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Smith said yesterday during his press conference that the investigation is ongoing, leaving the door open for a superceding indictment if necessary. That said, a prosecutor is going to go with what he has evidence of that he can prove beyond a reasonable doubt. So...we'll see...but my guess would be that he felt the case for January 6th could be hard to prove. It is easy to prove everything he listed in his indictment.

conspiracy much? I think Smith is going after the low hanging fruit.

Whether Trump is charged with relation to January 6th has no bearing on whether his election lies are directly related to the events of January 6th. Those folks wouldn't have been there without his election lies. There are a lot of people sitting in jail, and will be for a while, because they believed Trump's lies.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

walls closing in this time for sure

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You sure are preoccupied and apparently have a man crush on a known 8 year old child molester. You seem upset there NC. I guess my constantly pointing out and postings with pictures and the very words of the 8 year old girl that your (dementia ridden creepy pedophile who should be arrested immediately and put in jail) did indeed pinch her tit is starting to get to you.

Facts are a bitch aint they? Now go hang out with your pedophile loving democrats and sleep well at night. Maybe Slick Willie can get you invited to fly on the Lolita Express to Pedophile Island. Guess ole Billy will take over now that ole Jeffery Epstien committed, excuse me, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, GAFAH, GAFAH HA HA HA HA, suicide.

BTW, your feable attempt to deflect what everyone knows about Pedo Joe was childish and shows your guilt and ignorance.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're very creepy.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

5e548c12a5196dd1a1866a497292f5b0.jpg cb84290f18783b0f376487f044b5e430--house-of-representatives--year-olds.jpg

Attached Files:

6. Tiger in NC

Liar. You have no evidence for this claim whatsoever. If it were remotely true a DA somewhere in this country would have filed charges against him. But truth is your lying or you've been lied to. At your age I'm sure you don't know which one it is.

Hardly. I'm one of the happiest guys you'll ever meet. That said, your caring is deeply appreciated.

as I said previously...you seem very preoccupied with little girls. It's creepy dude...

They are. Just ask Trump about all of his former cabinet members ready to testify against him....those facts are a bitch, especially when you can prove them in court.

Put down the keyboard, go directly to the med station and tell them you cheeked your meds...hurry before the feces smearing starts again and you have to take a shot while wearing one of those "hug yourself" jackets you've probably become accustom to by now. Maybe if you hurry you can avoid too much time in isolation.

LOL...well when you have some evidence that could be presented in a court of law let us know. Apparently not a single DA or, for that matter, elected Republican officials agree with you. You see evidence matters when you go to court. If you have none your case gets thrown out like the ones Trump filed after the election without any evidence of election fraud like he said.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

HAHAHA LOLL HAHAHA HEHEHEEH HAHAHAA

8. Tiger in NC

Woo Hoo! LOL....this is like tripping on mushrooms! LOL....:p:D:eek::rolleyes::cool:;)

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

reading through this thread had made me want to watch grumpy old men again….

shane0911 and BAY0U BENGAL like this.
  10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

HAHAHA HEHEHEEH LOLOLOOLOLOLOL

COURT AGREES WITH ME LOSER!

HAHAHA HEHEEH POOPOOPANTS!

shane0911 likes this.