ESPN: Saints d had "bounty" programs

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by mctiger, Mar 2, 2012.

1. southerntgr

southerntgr Veteran Member

I am not a Saints fan so I don't have a dog in the fight but you do realize that everyone knew. Benson, Sean Payton, the coaches....I mean everyone. It was not a secret. I knew pigs couldn't fly.

Gibbs says he didn't know about 'Skins bounty - CBSSports.com

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22825103/vp/46609441#46609441"]NBC Sports Video Player[/ame]

You boys can take it from there. Maybe I am hearing more cause I live in New Orleans. IDK.

2. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Criminal conspiracy to commit assaults on other players... RICO Act, anyone?

3. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

How do we realize that Benson, Payton, the coaches and EVERYONE knew?
    Have you read the NFL Report of Investigation?

What do you mean by "pigs couldn't fly" ? Do you hate the Saints SO much that you had to add that into your cute little post here, bucky?

You are a small, small, pathetic little man.

4. southerntgr

One, I am a girl. I have been since birth.
    Two, It says Benson, Payton and everyone else knew in the article. 50,000 pages worth of evidence don't lie.
    Three, Yes, I truly HATE the Saints so you got me there. I was never a Saints fan, will never be a Saints fan and was never a bandwagon Saints fan. Didn't even watch them cheat in the Superbowl. That is how they won right, they had to intentionally hurt others. Not just simply playing by the rules. I know some die hard saints fan that are agreeing they cheated. I am so not a Saints fan that I never heard of the saying, "pigs fly" i.e. the Saints...till I went to a festival and they were selling earrings with pigs with wings and I had to ask why would they do that. They explained to me that it meant everyone said the Saints would go to the Superbowl win pigs fly.

Don't be mad cause your team cheated. Someone could have gotten seriously hurt or even died. What if they hit them just right in the wrong place. Football is a dangerous sport so there is no reason you have to purposely go out and injure someone for a little extra cash.

Like I said before I live in New Orleans so it is all over the news and in the paper. You can't avoid it.

Forecast: Bounty Fest will take down Saints | wwltv.com New Orleans

5. Jean Lafitte

You clearly are talking through your ass and trying to rile up the Saints fans. You are a pathetic little person.

OBVIOUS TROLL !

NOTHING can take away the multiple Championships that the Saints have won.

You live in New Orleans and are trying to rile up Saints fans? You are attacking your neighbors ! You are enjoying the worry and misery of your neighbors ! What does this say about what kind of person you are?

Hmmmm ?

Punish the people who committed misconduct. The Saints offense did nothing wrong. Saints fans have done nothing wrong. Why are you so happy to try to make us feel bad?

YOU are a sick person.

6. southerntgr

It may come to a great surprise to you that not everyone in NOLA is a Saints fan. Deal with it. Just like everyone that lives in Louisiana isn't a LSU fan. Some are even bama fans (sigh) Get out your house a little. Meet your neighbors.

Read the above post that wasn't written by me that says Benson and Payton knew. Are they trolls? or the post who wants criminal charges brought upon are they trolls? Nope, just must be me. I am ok with that.:insane:

Multiple championships....Saints had one superbowl win that is all...where they cheated. Just one!

You have misguided your anger. You should be angry with Benson, Payton, the defensive coach that is now with the Rams, the 29 players involved. I had nothing to do with this.

oh, and can you point out where exactly did I say I was happy about this????

I love the neg points thay said sad little man...still a girl and the 3 messages you sent me. keep them coming:rofl: That would be my def of miserable when you have to send someone 3 messages and neg rep points over a team that I don't really care how the outcome of this plays out. IT IS JUST FOOTBALL AND THE END OF THE DAY!

7. Jean Lafitte

You are a miserable troll.

NOTHING will change the fact that the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS !!

NOTHING will change the fact that the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS ARE NFC SOUTH CHAMPIONS FOR 2011 AND 2009 !!

NOTHING will change the fact that the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS ARE the team that DREW BREES plays for and DREW BREES is one of the greatest QBs who ever lived !

THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS are WINNERS now and no matter how much you, you miserable troll, no matter how much your stamp your feet, hate the Saints, hate the Saints fans, and wish it away, YOU CAN'T CHANGE IT.

THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS ARE PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL WINNERS.
    HOW DO YOU LIKE THEM APPLES ??

ps A little advice: don't believe everything you read in the papers. Didn't you learn that already?

8. Jean Lafitte

By what District Attorney?

You are talking about things you know nothing about.

9. southerntgr

LMAO....dude there is more to life then football. There is a great big world out there.

you still haven't pointed out where I said I was happy about this. Yet I am the miserable troll. Do yourself a favor. Meet reality.

Oh and they put that franchise tag on Drew. How long do you think Drew is going to stay with the Saints after his year is up?

You should really look into anger management. You want me to not believe everything the papers say but yet you still can't prove that I am happy about this. hhhhmmm. Maybe you are the troll.

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I don't want to lock the thread so please stop the name calling. Thank you