.....Emerald Green and Lemon Yellow.....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by GiantDuckFan, Sep 9, 2011.

1. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

Reminds me of "Mint Chocolate Chip" ice cream.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  2. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Damm duck, you do not disappoint! Have a great Great Halloween as well.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

APPTiger and Hou-duco like this.
  5. Hou-duco

Hou-duco Founding Member

Congrats GDF on the 4 slot (for now). But be forewarned, If the ducks are named to that slot on Dec. 6 and LSU has not picked a HC by the 7th, then that means we may be stealing Cristabol.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

good luck with that, Mario knows he's already sitting pretty, USC wants him too,.. he's not going there either

asked about the rumors swirling about the USC opening. Cristobal’s response was one for the ages... "Go Ducks"

[​IMG]

Recruiting: Mario Cristobal has new secret weapon in recruiting - even USC thinks he’s best man for job
    https://www.oregonlive.com/recruiti...ing-even-usc-thinks-hes-best-man-for-job.html

I hear that #USC’s top choice for job is Oregon coach Mario Cristobal

— InsideUSC (@InsideUSC) September 16, 2021 " target="_blank">veteran reporter Scott Wolf, USC’s primary target for the vacant coaching job is Cristobal.

7. kluke

kluke Founding Member

She looks like a 69er for me.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

lol, i knew someone was gonna say something like that :D we're all birds of a feather

Hou-duco likes this.
  9. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Shocked I'm the only one who said it.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]

Softy from KJR sounds off on Oregon vs. Washington: ‘We hate you. You hate us.’

I thought what Michael Schill told you was brilliant. I love that stuff. I think we need more of that in this rivalry. I am so sick and tired of the political correctness that has snuck into rivalries. The best thing we can do is governors and mayors betting salmon and cheese the week before a game. Forget that stuff. We hate you. You hate us.”

(ducks have won 16 of 20, 14 of the last 16 games, we've played)

“You tweeted out the record between Oregon and UW in the last 20 years. Do you do that before the Ducks play Arizona? Do you do that before they play Stanford? Do you do that before they play UCLA? Or Washington State? Of course you don’t. Why? Because you don’t give a damn. That’s why.

This is the greatest thing that has happened to Oregon football in the past 30 years and don’t even try to say something different. Nevermind the BCS national championship game, the Final Four, the Rose Bowls, Mariota’s Heisman trophy, blah, blah, blah. All of that, you know it and your listeners know all that is secondary to the dominance that Oregon has established over Washington in the last 20 years. That is the absolute No. 1 thing. That is your favorite thing if you’re an Oregon fan that has happened in the last 25 years... nothing else is a close second.”

:cool: dog breath's got that right

udub's coach Lake probably thought he was side-stepping game-week controversy by downplaying the head-to-head recruiting battles. But by doing so he disparaged Oregon and ignited a blaze. I reached out to UO president Michael Schill to see what he had to say in response to Lake’s academic barb.

Schill said: “UW is a wonderful school with a great football history. I have great respect and affection for its president, its academic and football program and its former exceptional football coach, coach Petersen. I look forward to our team meeting theirs on the gridiron this Saturday.”

See?

Schill just proved how smart Oregon is.