Elon Musk buying Twitter

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Apr 15, 2022.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Which is about 15% more than his actual voters

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"
    In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party. But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican. Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold … [​IMG]

" - elon musk, today on twitter. no clue why that popcorn is so big.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He ain't lying. Watch those jackals come after him

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

one of the many things i hate is the modern liberal tendewncy towards fake sophisticated self hate, meaning hatred of the western world, and the US as the center of civil free an open civilization. they think its super smart to say how the evil US empire is colonizing and racist etc. they read chomsky and love how he blames every problem on earth on white western americans or brits or sometimes israelis.

and thats why i love elon, he knows the score, he knows that the US as the single global superpower has been the best thing ever, for everyone, and any other country with as much power and dominance as we have had since ww2 would have been terrible.

so let me repeat his quote i love so much, and i have been a devoted fan of his since i read it years ago:

"I think the United States is the greatest country that’s ever existed on earth. And I think that it will be difficult to argue on objective grounds that it is not. I think the facts really point in that direction. It’s the greatest force for good of any country that’s ever been.
    There would not be democracy in the world if not for the United States. ..

you know I wasn’t born in America -- I got here as fast as I could"

- elon

KyleK, Winston1 and Frogleg like this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Hey, Elon, I know several people with Tesla's. They're all young Democrats. Good luck with that Tesla stock after falsely claiming that Democrats are the party of hate... all because you're butt hurt that we want you to pay your fair share of taxes.

Max Berger: "Elon Musk is really doing an incredible job educating the public about how capitalists end up aligning with fascists to maintain their wealth and limit the power of the working classes."

Last edited: May 21, 2022
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

donald-trump-us-president.gif

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Elon and Tesla paid the exact legal amount of taxes. Seems like you are the one "butthurt".

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

liberals seem pretty interested in telling the richest man on earth how to earn money. maybe they should teach shaq how to dunk hard as well

LSUpride123 and Winston1 like this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Anyone notice that when liberals attack people who generate wealth, it is kind of like when Hitler blamed Jews for all their financial problems?

Winston1 and shane0911 like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Right on cue the DEMOCRATS fired their first salvo at Elon. Magically some skank has accused him of exposing himself to her on his private jet. Next it will be he paid 2 Russian hookers to pee in Biden bed.