Elon Musk buying Twitter

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Apr 15, 2022.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

GBI is not a system anyone pays into(except taxpayers) SSI was paid into over a lifetime. You are the king of low level IQ comparisons of different subjects. On principle I don’t think SS should have ever been started but the communist Roosevelt got what he wanted by hook or crook. He was the best at class warfare back then. Roosevelt dems are still the crux of this nations problems. All of my grandparents as well as parents are long departed but they were all Roosevelt dems with the exception of my paternal grandfather.

I can be intellectually honest even should something undercut a belief. It doesn’t send me into fits but it will force me to re-evaluate. That is where feeble minded people such as democrats and far too many republicans show their small minds. You can’t think critically so you think emotionally.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
    BAY0U BENGAL, fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  2. XXL TideFan

I have been meaning to ask you if you went to the university and if so what is your degree in?

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

BS in Accounting, MBA, CPA, CFO.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Ah, well surely you donate all your excess money to the poor then right?

5. XXL TideFan

Then it should be extremely embarrassing to you to continually get smoked by a HS graduate tradesman, then again everyone should realize by now that educated and intelligent are not the same. I may attempt to dumb down my posts directed at you in the future. You were trained to count not think.

fanatic likes this.
  6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Many people draw far more from Social Security than they ever paid in, but that's irrelevant, anyway. It was never set up as a savings mechanism, but as a social safety net. It's quite comical, you hopeless dumbass, that you would accuse somebody of dumb comparisons when you called somebody a "loser communist" for suggesting a universal basic income when already several countries around the world have instituted and/or tested such, Brazil, Finland, Norway, Czech Republic, India among them... NONE of those in the least bit "communist". Would you call your grandma a loser communist in Alaska?

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It would be but that has never happened here.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Wrong. Citizens pay into GBI by being productive citizens, PERIOD. If they can't be productive because of disabilities we'd take care of them, anyway, because that's what a decent society does.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Or just keep printing money.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Which of those countries have open boarders like us?