Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Aha....so now your strategy is to shift gears and turn back to the "Hunter Biden Owned a Laptop" narrative. I never claimed that the physical laptop wasn't real. No one that I know of did, in fact. Everyone knew that Hunter Biden owned a laptop. Everyone also already knew that Hunter Biden was a crack head who loved to bang hookers, both of which you've endorsed, so none of this is really new news to anyone back then. But the whole story that Rudy and the Russians (would be a great band name by the way) concocted was, in fact, not true of the laptop. The laptop never contained anything about the bribery and money laundering and human trafficking that we were all promised. Never did. Just ole Hunter being deadbeat Hunter that's all....

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

haven't shifted shit. perhaps the most consistent point made in the history of this board is that i claim there is no evidence for russian involvement.

"we do not have evidence of Russian involvement"

dozens of intelligence officers in an letter they penned about the biden laptop:

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-4393-d7aa-af77-579f9b330000

is your position that you have evidence they do not have?

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I can see that you are trying to make them two different things but they in fact are not. Without Rudy and the Russians does anybody really care about Hunter Biden's laptop? I mean was anyone really that surprised that old Hunter was smoking crack and banging hookers? We all knew what Hunter was. So no...that wasn't the story at all. It was all about the Big 3: Money Laundering, Bribery and Human Trafficking. MLBHT.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what do you think this means

"we do not have evidence of Russian involvement"

from "Public Statement on the Hunter Biden Emails" by more than 50 intelligence officials.

what are they referring to?

""we do not have evidence of Russian involvement"

do you have any clue whatsoever what they are talking about? no evidence of russian involvement in what?

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You tell us? The government lied about it. Why would they lie about nonsense and fake things?

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

The government would never lie to us.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

No, they didn't. A lie is a deliberate misstatement of fact; there is zero reason to believe the government lied about whether or not that was Hunter's actual laptop, inasmuch as the source of the information was Rudy Guliani with his ties to Russian disinformation. Also, it bears repeating: the government at the time was the trump administration.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Yes they did. It is worth repeating it’s the same government that opened investigations on Trump starting say 1 of being in office.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

fanatic likes this.