Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

well of course you don't because that's the only way that your version of this story works. problem is that Rudy was stupid enough to go around bragging about what he'd done and there is ample documentation of it. So when you say you don't care or don't care enough to know what Rudy claimed then you don't care about the truth.

I never said that the physical laptop isn't real. We have all known its real since the story broke. The pictures we've seen are obviously from that laptop. the Russian disinformation was what was alleged to have been on that laptop that was not....human trafficking, bribery and money laundering....not a single one of those was found on that laptop. NONE. Rudy, the guy you don't want to talk about, has already made it abundantly clear where those lies came from. He bragged about it dude.

your story doesn't work with Rudy in it so I can see why you want to exclude old Rudy

You sound like a petulant child telling me to stop talking about the guy whose own words invalidates your entire argument.

Yep, we have a special counsel looking at it now so that people like you have a harder time formulating your next conspiracy theory when Hunter enters into another plea deal or is convicted of his crimes for a stiffer punishment. There will be a report issued at the end by the special counsel. So much for that two-tiered justice system, huh? You think Trump would have let a special counsel be named looking into one of his kids? LOL....never

yep. Hunter is a drug addict and he lied on his gun application about being an addict. That is what the laptop has proven. Where is the bribery, money laundering and human trafficking? Why don't you want to talk about Rudy?

2. Tiger in NC

Yes, I am sure that Rudy's bragging about what was on that Hunter Biden laptop is something you don't want to discuss. Can you tell me where the money laundering and bribery and human trafficking allegations came from? I can. Rudy. Want to know what isn't on that laptop? Everything that Rudy said...the stuff he got from the Russian backed group in Ukraine who were sanctioned by our own government for their involvement in said lies.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

then you shouldnt say the russian laptop is russian disinfo. you should claim that some allegations you heard are. you are being intentionally misleading. the laptop is real, it was never russian disinfo. the thing you are discussing is a Totally different topic.

its like if i claim the moon landing is a hoax. but its real i just mean some other things people claim about the moon landing. thats a different topic. but you conflate them intentionally.

i see so its real and not russian disinfo?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

why would he bother looking at it if its russian disinfo?

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

how can it prove those crimes if it is russian disinfo like you claimed? keep in mind i am more than happy to unearth you claiming its russian disinfo many many times.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

again, there are 2 separate issues here. you are trying very hard to discuss one and not the other.

1. biden laptop. its real. its not russian disnfo.

2. some allegations from rudy. you claim these allegations from rudy are false. to analyze them we would have to discuss them specifically. like perhaps rudy claims hunter has an illegal weapon. ok, maybe so maybe not. thats not the same as #1, the laptop being russian disinfo.

can you see that those are two different things?

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

remember, the claims about the biden laptop was russian disinfo come from noted liars james clapper and michael hayden:

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-4393-d7aa-af77-579f9b330000

"emails purportedly belonging to Vice President Biden’s son Hunter, much of it related to his
    serving on the Board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma, has all the classic earmarks of a
    Russian informaion operation"

those emails were confirmed to not be a russian operation, but legit. even the NYT and WAPO agree that these emails are real. hunter was in fact getting paid by burisma. the emails concerning that were true and legit. the story was banned and buried. but it was true. the NY post story was true.

more from the letter:

"We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post .. are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement"

repeat:

"we do not have evidence of Russian involvement"

the emails were in fact genuine. not russian disnfo.

so i ask you, and i know you cant answer even tho i just quoted them.

did they have evidence of russian involvement?

lemme repeat the quote:

so i ask you: after readin that letter from the intelligence community, did they have evidence of russian involvement?

hint, the answer is in the quote from the letter:

8. Tiger in NC

No it isn't. It's exactly the same thing. I've linked the evidence for you. Rudy's own words. You've done nothing but prove that Hunter Biden owned a laptop. You've failed to prove that the allegations of money laundering and bribery and human trafficking were true because they are not. You've failed to prove anything but that Hunter had a laptop. Congraulations! It is a ridiculous proposition to try and make us now believe that the headlines back then were, "Hunter Biden has a laptop!" No. It was more like "Hunter Biden's laptop contains proof of the Biden Crime Family and all the bribery and money laundering and human trafficking! Oh my!" But that was a lie and one perpetuated by Rudy Guiliani in cahoots with the Russian backed group in Ukraine who was sanctioned for this very thing.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

dozens of intelligence officers in an letter they penned about the biden laptop:

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-4393-d7aa-af77-579f9b330000

is your position that you have evidence they do not have?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you said the laptop is russian disinfo. do you deny that? you think i wont go back and quote you?