Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

did they create the laptop and put fake images on it?

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

my storyline is only one thing, and has been for well over 100 posts on this. i resent the media and govt officials that lied abotu the biden laptop, which is really his laptop and not russian disinfo. i dont care about any narratives or who did what or what hunter did or what rudy did. none of that matters. the issue is not those guys. the issue is a failure in the press.

repeat: the contents of thre laptop are not important to me. i only care about one simple thing, the press and govt officials lying about the laptop being russian disinfo, which it is not and never was.

i only care about this for one reason, the press willingness to lie on behalf of the DNC, biden etc.

sadly i feel like you are not capable of understanding this.

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

what crimes? crime are outlined on the laptop? what?
    how are they charging him with anything if the laptop is fake?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is not true, there was never any evidence for that.

"we do not have evidence of Russian involvement" - letter from the officials claimin it was russian disinfo

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000175-4393-d7aa-af77-579f9b330000

the emails they were describing were later authenticated as real.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so now you claim the russians invented some emails? how did they get on hunter's laptop?

shane0911 likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i was joking i thought it was obvious i dont think the russians are involved

7. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

The problem with Tiger changing his stance is that seems like the Russians planted this laptop with photoshopped images on it. Or they just guessed that the laptop existed and then hit a home run when it did

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

correct.

he has changed his stance from the laptop (and the emails on it) are russian disinfo, to "rudy says something the russians told him to say".

its really of no consequence what rudy says. even if rudy is lying and i dunno that he is, i dont even know what he claims. its like when adam schiff and rachel maddow said a million times that mueller would get trump because muellers had trump for sure. that was them lying. schiff kept saying he knew the evidence but couldnt talk about it. why were they lying? did russians pay them to lie? i dont care. all that mattered was actually what mueller found (which was inconsequential), not what some other folks claimed.

in this case, the laptop is real, the emails concerning burisma etc are real, they have been verified by the companies that run the email.

like if i send an email via google, they have some sort of mathematical hash that represents that email and can be checked against it for authenticity, which was done. the emails are real. hunter never denied. it. the allegations that arose from that laptop, regarding dealings with burisma etc, those are true.

the reason i find this interesting is the extent to which these liberals are holding to lies long after those lies have even been given up on by those that started them.

same thing with lab leak. some lefty press said lab leak was fase, social media banned it, and for all time these liberals will believe that and will accuse every bit of evidence, even the most basica facts of the case, as wild conspiracy theory.

when they dont even have any reason to be invested in any particular position with regard to covid origin! the only possible reason to refuse the evidence is the trickle-down effects of trump derangement syndrome. TDS is the most powerful political mind-control force ever.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

“The great pretending” is a term that I’ve read elsewhere.

it is an apt description of the era of trump….

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Brushing the lab leak off as a radical conspiracy theory, because the news said so, is maybe more dangerous than than Covid itself was.

fanatic likes this.