Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Do you listen to Rudy? What did he say?

2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Of course not hero. Rudy lied about the contents of the laptop because he was fed a bill of goods by the Russian group in Ukraine. Rudy lied and he bragged about lying about it. Rudy is broke now from the deluge of law suits against him. He has been disbarred from practicing law because of his lies.

3. Tiger in NC

Okay Mr. Whataboutism Deluxe...there you go whatabouting again

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

If the laptop is real, (confirmed) as is its contents (confirmed) why would Rudy need to confer with Russians?

What did Rudy SPECIFICALY say that you have issue with. Please use quotes and times. Best to be precise.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

6. Tiger in NC

already linked all that Mr. Whataboutism Deluxe so not going to do it again. It's just a delay tactic on your part anyways. So tell me how if all of that is (confirmed) then why wasn't Hunter charged with bribery or money laundering or human trafficking? Be precise.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Are we back to arguing if the laptop is real?

I thought you said it was. How can it be real and its contents fake?

They literally went over its contents in congress.

This was in the USA btw. Not Moscow. Was on CSPAN.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

please try to pay attention so i dont have to say this 70 times.

i dont even know what rudy claims. i dont care.

i am saying that a laptop was found and it was hunters, and it had his emails and photos and shit on it. it was real, it was always real and was authenticated to be real. it was never in any sense russian disinformation.

now, i know you want to reply with rudy did X and rudy says Y. i dont care. i am saying nothing about rudy and i dont know or care about what he claims.

i am saying from the very start, the laptop that was claimed to be hunter's laptop was in fact his laptop, and claims that it was russian disinfo, a claim you made repeatedly, are false.

stop talking about rudy. i dont care about him or know what he claims.

also, with respect to your questions about where are the charges, well quite obviously they are working their way through the court system. first there was a plea deal but it fell through and its still being worked out.

like for instance the laptop was real and there is evidence that hunter is a drug addict, which makes his gun application or whatever a legal issue. thats because the LAPTOP IS NOT RUSSIAN disinfo and the photos of hunter being a crackhead are real.

NOT RUSSIAN DISINFO

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but he was charged. he pled guilty but it fell through. it wasnt like russian photoshops of him smoking crack it was really him it always was

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

there are two diffent things we are discussing here, you are trying very hard to conflate them to move the goalposts.

1. the biden laptop . it is legit. it is not russian dissinfo.

2. whatever rudy is claiming is on it, which i dont know, never knew and never cared about.

let me explain it like this. if you say the moon landing is faked and i say it is real. then you say you heard some guy say that neil armstrong is a lizard person. so now you claim the moon landing is fake, because some asshole is making up stories about lizards. i actually dont care what some clown is saying. i sam not talking about that. the moon landing, like the biden laptop, is real, not disinformation.

do you understand?