Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Quote me then. I’ve only asked 1000 times.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see, so your claim is not that the laptop is russian disinfo? that was provably your claim in the past.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i never mentioned any of that, i just repeated maybe 80 times that the laptop is not russian disinfo. those things you are mentioning are not the laptop, but claims you say rudy made. i actually dont care what you say rudy claims. thats a different topic. the laptop is what i have been discussing.

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont even know if he can find a quote of Rudy saying those things.

I did some internet searching and not finding much.

However, there are all links. Hunter did get paid from Ukraine and China. The emails, which are real, Hunter is bribing them, using threats etc.

On the Human Trafficking, that is linked to how he paid for his whores.

This is all covered by the senate committee. Which you know are real people, but all of this is fake because nothing is real unless one is in jail. I mean, you get charged with human trafficking for getting a handy at Asian massage shops in some states. Unless you are a Biden. I mean fuck, they tried charging Trump with rape from a woman that couldn't remember a single detail other than TRUMP!

Therefore, Trump is innocent and TDS rages on.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2023
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

@Tiger in NC if these emails are real, and they are, then how is it russian disinfo?

yunno its ok to admit you were fooled. you can admit it and say "ok the laptop is legit and the material on it real and from hunter, not russia"

6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I've been quite clear about the role that the russian backed group in ukraine played in this. they were sanctioned by our government for their role. I've documented this for you but you seem less interested in these facts and more interested in your version of the story where there was no russian backed group or rudy guiliani.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Ukraine nor Russia had anything to do with Hunter taking his own Laptop to a US laptop repair shop.

8. Tiger in NC

Of course you don't because you only want some of the facts, a portion of them conducive to your little storyline. Rudy went and ruined it for you....bad old Rudy. Rudy and those Russians....

9. Tiger in NC

where are the charges? if those emails are real then he should be charged with the crimes outlined in them, right? but what we got was two tax charges, one gun application falsification charge and a whole bag of shit that you guys are left holding after Rudy lied about all of it with an assist from the Russian backed group in Ukraine who were sanctioned for their actions. Stop listening to rudy dude

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Judging by the time it has taken Trump to go to jail, Hunter has at least 6 more years of investigations. Give it time.