Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Yes, the laptop was Russian disinformation. That disinformation wasn't confined to Hunter's ownership, it included scandalous accusations of its contents which were false. Taken as a whole, yes, it was disinformation, and yes, Rudy Guliani colluded with Russia to spread lies about it.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

So, the laptop is fake? Or Russia just guessed that the laptop existed? You’ve confused me.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So why did the FBI tell the media to not post the LAPTOP contents and let us read it if it was all good? Why did the FBI have to lie?

What were they hiding?

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The FBI didn't lie. They had very good reason to believe that the entire laptop story was Russian disinformation. Furthermore, the FBI doesn't have the power to forbid the media from posting things.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Russia didn't have to guess. They had Rudy Guliani.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

So Rudy planted the laptop and Hunter went along with it. And then agreed to accept the charges. Got it. He’s good, I guess.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The FBI job is to investigate. Not make assumptions.

You can say whatever you want, but we have the emails that the FBI did exactly that.

8. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

of course you don't because every bit of it is the truth, I have good hard evidence of it....Rudy's own admission about it, yet you still don't get it.

I amended my claim to include Rudy, which I've been quite clear about. Rudy was the link. We know he went to Ukraine just to meet with the Russian backed group who were sanctioned by our own government for their involvement in the very same lies and interference that Rudy was spewing to anyone who would listen. Rudy was very happy to talk about it...I've posted several links for you.

9. Tiger in NC

bribery
    money laundering
    human trafficking

for starters

10. Tiger in NC

sounds like the FBI knew that Rudy was spreading lies from his little trip to Ukraine to try and dig up dirt on the Biden's with a Russian backed group who were sanctioned by our own government for their involvement in the dissemination of false information in an effort to sway our elections.

You also claimed that you had the Hunter Biden emails that were going to put him away for life and force Joe Biden to resign in disgrace and it ended up being just two tax charges and one for lying on a gun application. You claim a lot...without evidence.