Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You keep making claims about people saying this or that; here and there, but never back it up.

1st it was us making claims. Then it was Russians. Then it was Russians OR Republicans. Now its "conservative news sites".

TDS.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well joe biden said that when he needed a supreme court justice he ruled out all whites, asians, hispanics and men, so i was hoping a supporter of him could tell me. seems like that was an explicitly racist discrimination.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this was always one of my favorite terrible errors from rex. a simple search will reveal i have quoted mencken 44 times here over a span literally 20 years. i have read probably millions of words by him including his personal letters and can quote probably 30 to 50 quotes of his by memory. of all the people you have ever met in your life, not one of them comes close to me on mencken knowledge.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

you still have yet to comment on Rudy basically admitting that he was responsible, with an assist from the Russian backed group in Ukraine, for the lies about old Hunter's laptop. You keep trying to make this about something else, avoid having to discuss the fact that now we know where those stories came from. I've given you the evidence...wasn't hard to find. Rudy was bragging about what he found out in Ukraine about that dirty old Hunter Biden laptop, telling anyone who would listen that he was the one who broke the laptop story. But you don't want to talk about Co-conspirator Rudy Guiliani. By the way, Indictment #4 today and this one includes the whole cast and crew from Trump's final days in the oval office; should be a gem of a trial to hear all that evidence. You know, the kind that is admissable in a court of law, unlike the sixty something law suits that Trump folks tried to file that were thrown out because they lacked said evidence. One more question...were you lying when you said the election was stolen and fraudulent or do you now feel that you were lied to and only repeated what Trump said?

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Ther laptop is real.

The laptop was found in the USA. It is real. Not Russian. It was found from a PC repair shop in the US. Not Ukraine.

Can you quote me directly and start there? You are very bad about making things up and using words not written or spoken as JMG has pointed out to you many times.

6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

great work, Sherlock but the lies Rudy promised it contained are not and never were.

but the lies and promise that it contained evidence of bribery, money laundering and human trafficking (Oh My!). it did not. he lied and he lied immediately after leaving the company of that russian backed group in Ukraine who just so happened were sanctioned by our own government for their involvement in said lies.

I'd have to quote just about the entire "Election 2020" thread from election day on. You promised all kinds of things were going to be discovered. I mocked you and told you the same thing then that I do now....you have no evidence....and you still don't. It's funny to me that you JMG think I care what the two of you think. Between that and the little snowflake games that you two like to play by trying to regulate what I can and cannot say on this chat forum I can't help myself sometimes. You two....

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

The search tool is easy if you have at least a 5th grade education. Don’t back down now. Almost there buddy.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont care about rudy or what he claims are on the laptop. i am asking how the laptop is russian disinfo. its really bidens laptop.

you seem to have changed your claim here, from the laptop being russian disinfo, which you said many times, to the claim that rudy is lying about the laptop.

so we agree, the laptop is real and not russian disinfo? and now your claim is that rudy said things about the laptop that are not true?

shane0911 likes this.
  9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Which ones

10. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

You caught that too? Joe Biden said the laptop was Russian disinformation. Cnn said it was Russian disinformation. Social media banned accounts that said it wasn’t. But, Rudy’s lies are where he draws the line.

Jmg likes this.