Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

well you are certainly entitled to your opinion guy. I disagree that the media is to blame. The media is demonized by Trump for reporting on his own words or when he gets impeached or indicted. The media didn't cause Trump's behavior or put words into his mouth, they simply report it. Do some of them have their own slants? Of course, but so does the right wing media. A thriving press with representation from both parties is key to maintaining accountability. So...

Crimes of Biden? I'm guessing you mean Hunter Biden. Hunter isn't running for President. Trump is.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Hold on sir. This was your claim:

upload_2023-8-14_17-3-42.png

Like when I pointed out You and Rex are the only ones talking about "human trafficking", you link "non" conservative news sites doing the same thing you are, talking about imaginings.

So again, can you link the conservative outlets you been reading to make such claims?
    upload_2023-8-14_17-5-52.png

upload_2023-8-14_17-6-16.png

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I think you might be caught in one of those circular traps of living in a bubble and all your news comes from the same people linking each other until the circle completes itself. Over and over....

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see so then when you said you were lying:

you have not been saying that all long. in fact you claim now that you have new information.

the laptop is not russian disinformation.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

trump never said the laptop was russian disinfo. because it isnt. it has nothing to do with trump or the russians. its really hunter's laptop.

6. Tiger in NC

I do. Rudy lied about it. He said there was all of these salacious shit about bribery and money laundering and human trafficking. This made the rounds in conservative news circles (the ones you never complain about) as if it were the gospel truth. It was lies. Now we know that all that was on that laptop was pics of a fucked up dude smoking crack and banging hookers....oh, and he didn't pay taxes for a few years because he was putting it all up his nose. And....he lied on his gun application about being an addict. the physical laptop isn't controversial dude....no body cares about an HP or Dell or whatever brand it was. The laptop is immaterial if it's contents aren't what they are purported to be. Stop pretending like this wasn't Rudy Guiliani working with the Russians to influence another American election. Is that okay with you? Rudy working with the Russians to find dirt on a political opponent? If so then I need to know whose side your on.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that is all very interesting.

so the laptop was not russian disinfo then? what was on it was really hunters photos and emails then eh?

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

immaterial and not russian disinfo eh?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am on the side against trump. i like ramaswamy. i dont like to vote for white men. tim scott is cool too.

hillary paid foreigners for fake oppo info, its not a big deal. she was fined for it by the Federal Election commision, but you voted for her anyways. whose side are you on?

10. Tiger in NC

I did enjoy Ramaswamy's rap at the Iowa state fair...he wasn't bad. Tim Scott may be the best candidate imo. I think a Scott/Haley ticket would be damn hard to beat. What's wrong with White men though? We ain't all bad.