Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Do a search for the bold. Tell me who has used this phrase in bold the most here on this forum.

Here is a hint, ITS YOU. Rex came in at #2..... Interesting no?

IN any case, why haven't you posted about the government whistleblower? TDS stopping you?

You seemed very interested in the Ukraine "Call" whistleblower when Trump was president.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2023
    fanatic and shane0911 like this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i often make the following point:

manipulating the elections of other counties is something everyon e does, and has been doing for eternity. it was happening before trump, and is not his fault, and should be expected. in fact here is a book about how the russians have done this to us for 100 years, and us to them:

https://www.amazon.com/Rigged-America-Hundred-Electoral-Interference-ebook/dp/B084FKXXSN

this wikipedia election interference article discusses the french tryin to influence elections in the US in 1796:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_foreign_electoral_interventions

its not new. when the media presents it today, they act as if this is somehow new or unique. it isnt. they are using your ignorance against you.

and in fact the efforts by the russians in 2016 were tiny. the saudis and israelis also tried to influence 2016, and it should be expected every single time by multiple countries.

i think bloomberg spent literally a thousand times more on influenceing the election. it amounted to nothing. probably closer to 10 thousand times more (100k vs one billion)

everything about russiagate is a lie. there is no russia linked bank server, thats a lie. trump doesnt owe russia via deutche bank. thats a lie. there was no putin bounty on american soldiers. thats a lie. there is no kompramat. thats a lie. biden laptop is not russian. its all lies.

3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Yep. I have.

4. Tiger in NC

so, what? who cares? just because it doesn't appear in the pages of this forum you think that it wasn't repeated by conservative outlets? you think it has to come from someone here to be real? boy you really do need a break from this place sometimes.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Like? Link?

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no you have no.t. for years you said it was russians.

you started adding "russians or republicans" on june 21

http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/fbi...nt-at-mar-a-lago.222194/page-169#post-2019446

before that it was never an option you mentioned. i would link example of you claming it was russians but i dont need to, literally everyone here including you knows thats what you did,

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

well if it isnt in the pages here it does mean we didnt say it. but you still said we were making shit up about the laptop. i had to explain maybe a dozen times i dont care whats on the laptop at all i just care about the press repeating the russia connection lies.

to me the crimes of biden and trump etc are not that important, its the way the media functions that matters to me. they have been failing us recently in ways i think are dangerous.

8. Tiger in NC

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont care what was on the laptop. i am telling you that it is really bidens laptop and not russian disinfo.

10. Tiger in NC

I've learned new information since then. Very simple stuff my friend.