Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Was he charged with that? Seems quite serious.

Also, if you recall, please use the search function and quote me; directly.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Can't prove a negative, this simply did not happen

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

NC can be bothered to make claims about everyone but never to be bothered to back them up.

What a slimy little snake.

shane0911 likes this.
  4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Aha, something we can agree on....it is quite serious and it appears we won't have to wait much longer to see trump charged for conspiracy for his numerous schemes to try and retain power after he'd handily lost the election. Namely, the fake elector certificates. I predict that John Eastman and Kenneth Chesebro, the authors of the fake elector scheme, will also be indicted as co-conspirators. Either way we should know one way or the other shortly. Faunie Willis in Georgia appears within 30 days or so of issuing her indictments and I can't see any scenario where the Special Counsel would files federal charges after she files the state charges.

5. Tiger in NC

yes he did. he tried to do it with more than one scheme. Let's see there was the fake elector scheme to send "alternate" electors in the swing states that Trump lost, there was the get Mike Pence to refuse the electoral count and send the election to the congress, there was Trump on the phone calling Secretaries of State in Georgia, Arizona, Michigan and I am sure others too...those are just the ones we have recordings of. Let's see what else...you had Guiliani and Sidney Powell out telling everyone that Dominion was to blame but I guess Dominion got the last laugh about that since both of them have been disbarred for their efforts and Dominion took Fox to the cleaners for allowing people to lie about it. There were sixty something court cases and not a single fucking one of them went your way. There is absolutely, 100% no evidence for election fraud so stop lying to yourself and others about it.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Ahh. So. Soon….. any day now. Just around the corner.

Uh huh.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And what is her evidence?

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

more democrats refused to certify states for trump than republicans for biden. hillary said trump is not legitimate because he was installed by russians. you repeat lies yourself about russians trying to manipulate elections with the biden laptop.

questioning elections is normal, everyone does it.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Tiger in NC

Looks like even your boy Trump knows he's about to be charged for his involvement in January 6th. Jack Smith has requested he appear before the Grand Jury to plead his own case...which he will not and he will be arrested and charged again. It is quite serious, as you said. 16 individuals in Michigan have been charged with crimes related to their fake elector scheme in 2020. I imagine we will see the same in Georgia and probably Arizona. I wouldn't be surprised to see it in other swing states as well.