Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You cant even name one single law Trump passed or tried to pass that took away any of your rights. Meanwhile, Bidens 1st few months in office all but tried and forced me to take a vaccine based on bullshit. Thank GOD the supreme court had the mind to throw Bidens horseshit in the trash.

Shut the fuck up you liar. You are an uneducated moron.

You would thoroughly get smoked in trying to debate actual policy on your TDS based claims.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you have nay evidence whatsoever of russian involvement in the biden laptop story or that just a story made up by biden allies and propagated by a willing media?

saying "then dont reply" is you again trying to imply i am upset. this is your strategy.

do you have any evidence of russian involvement in the hunter biden story? i think that was made up. not just by folks allied with biden, but by folks involved in govt. thats why its important.

when trump came along, it broke the traditional left/right paradigm. it divided folks into trump and anti-trump factions. and curiously, trump is anti-war so that forced democrats to be pro war. democrats are now allied with the miltary industrial complex. and framing russians as allied with trump means we are now involved in a war that biden says he will never stop fighting, and he has given no exist strategy for. part of the reason for this war is the media lies about trump and russia. thats why the left is so gung ho for blood. thats why i keep asking you about it. i think you are spreading a lie, a dangerous lie.

allowing ukraine into NATO is insanity. fucking insanity. and it lies like yours that cause this.

repeat, i dont care about the biden laptop, whats on it. i care about the russia lies.

do you have any eviddence for russian involvement?

no answer? deflection? claim your opponent is angry? deflect?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so you refuse to discuss your claims of russian involvement with biden laptop?

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

zelensky?

shane0911 likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i was mislead. i thought no way trump could win. thats what i was told.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

He tried to take away the integrity of our voting system. He tried to steal an election that he lost by 7 million votes. He conspired to subvert the will of the American people. Oh and he passed a tax law that gave a tax break to the wealthiest people and left out the middle class. It added three trillion to the deficit. He also passed out a couple trillion during the pandemic. The vaccine was effective and now we are all thankful for it because things are back to normal.

Shut the fuck up you liar? That's the best you got? Seriously dude I am laughing right now at how 6th grade of you that was.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

He did? Cool, can you cite the bills/Executive orders?

For example, I can cite the OSHA mandate that made it to the Supreme Court.

Shall we trade?

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

imaging things are laughably false is one of your strategies.

why so angry lol! hhaahaha your feelings are hurt

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Let me remind you of your claim so you can stop deflecting
    Maybe you can explain how tax cuts, to whom ever, "subvert American Democracy"???

I mean sure, we can dig into if tax cuts are good or bad, but I am not sure why you TDS people add all this extra nonsense.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

So no defense of his trying to overturn the election? I recall when you said that there was evidence of election fraud and were insistent upon it. Did you lie about that or were you lied to? I think both are true.