Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Can you quote who said the lies you keep mentioning?

We have asked about 100 times. You keep saying people said “lies”. Who said them? When?

1st you said we said them, but when confronted, you can’t seem to find quotes. So who? Who said these lies?

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

but the laptop was proven to be legit, and they had exactly zero evidence for it being of russian origin.

and if you have any evidence of russian involvement in hunter's laptop, you are keepinjg it top secret. either that, or it doesn't exist.

do you have any evidence for that?

any evidence for that?

any evidence for the russians working on the hunter laptop at all? or is it secret? were you shown the evidence by adam schiff in his office?

i didnt say he should be charged for, for example, being paid by burisma, thats legal. so the fact that he wasnt charged is not relevant at all. the emails regarding him and burisma were confirmed to be real. what part of this is russian disinfo?

what was? the laptop was real and many if not most of the emails on it were proven to be real. whats the evidence the russians were involved?

whether it would sway the election is not my concern. my concern is people like you spreading a lie, that the laptop was russian disinfo. you have no evidence for that. the laptop was really his, and the emails found on it were legit.

i am not accusing hunter biden of human trafficking, or anything, i dont give the slightest shit about any of that. i am concentrating purely on one issue here, and that is that the claims about the biden laptop, that it had something to do with russian disnformation, my claim is that is false and there is no evidence for it, there never was, and it was the govt and the media and you that lied about it.

do you have evidence that the russians were involved? what part of it is theirs and how do you know that?

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

please supply the quote and which part is untrue.

you may notice i multi-quote you and directly address your specific claims. you should try that. please let me know the specific thing i said about the biden laptop that was not true. unlike you, i answer questions, promptly and directly.

6. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Propaganda worked so well that you’ll even keep it going after it’s proven to be a lie. Man, that’s next level

tigermark likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Still haven't listened to those calls eh? There are more than one. One of them has Biden on the phone with Poroshinko with the later "making sure that no one is looking into the firing of Victor Shokin" and that "we fired him even though he hasn't done anything wrong" Biden assures him that no one is looking into it and that he appreciates him firing the guy and they will do a public signing of the billion dollar loan guarantee. Its pretty pathetic.

tigermark likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

Seriously dude. I am not even going there. Republicans have made these allegations about the Biden laptop since 2020.

9. Tiger in NC

I have told you where I stand on this and I'm not indulging you anymore. You can call it legit all you want but all the stories about his criminal behavior were lies. Plain and simple. You cannot address it. You can't even tell me where the lies came from. It must make you wonder about your sources when Republicans tell us for years and years, make whole committee investigations about, that the "Biden Crime Family" was involved in every kind of criminal behavior known to man and it's all been a great big lie. One that you are perfectly happy to cover up by asking me whether the "laptop" was Russian disinfo or not, ignoring that all of the most salacious allegations turned out to be patently false.

10. Tiger in NC

I don't care what you do. You do whatever your little prissy pants wants to, okay? I'll say what I want, how I want and when I want. You are awfully sensitive about how I debate you and what I say and how I say it. If you don't like how I do it you don't have to reply.