Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Where did the lies come from? Bet you won’t say…but this is fun.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

lets figure it out. lets rule out russia if there is no evidence for that. is there evidence?

Last edited: Jul 4, 2023
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i dont know which lies you mean, or why you would think russia was involved, and you steadfastly refuse to explain what russia has to do with anything.

its gonna be difficult to have a conversation on this if you are keeping your evidence for russian involvement secret.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you assume anything you dont know has to do with russia? based on what?

which lies? that hunter was getting paid by burisma? i think he was. what lies are you talking about? you say there was russian misinformation but refuse to identify specifically what you are talking about and the evidence russia was involved

you refuse to have a discussion. when you deflect with a question, like before when you asked about abortion, i politely and immediately answered. but you refuse to do the same. you are making an assertion here about russian involvement but refuse to discuss it, you simply will not act like an adult and answer a simple question. if the russians are involved, how , and where is the evidence?

is there more evidence, for russian involvement, than say, iceland or botswana? why do you keep repeating russia over and over? where did you get that?

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

THEY HAVE NOT

this is a lie.

this is a lie.

this is a lie.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2023
    shane0911 likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"we do not have evidence of Russian involvement" -the former govt officials that examined it

the reason i keep harping on this is i find your faith in this russian disinfo lie to be fascinating. its not true, there was never any evidence for it, even left wing media came out and admitted the laptop is legit, there is no evidence for russian involvement and never was, and there is no amount of evidence or lack of evidence that can shake your faith in this claim.

how is it that you have become so totally irrational on such a stupid point? and not just you but wide swaths of americans? this is what i mean about TDS. there appears to literally no amount of reality that can stop you from believing an utterly false thing, and no amount of questioning can even make you address it. not for one moment. like a recalcitrant child.

and the thing is, just a moment of honesty on your part could cure you. one moment of trying to answer the question of whether any evidence exists. but you refuse and deflect by calling me angry. its amazing. a perfect case study in dumbfuckery. cant spare one second for examination of evidence. only will deflect. amazing.

i think the fact that at least some americans admit this all a lie is why hillary can never win. she is such a crass and dirty lying power hungry piece of shit. anyone can see that.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement" - 50 former national intelligence folks

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

9. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Fascinating

10. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

you even lie about the Biden laptop. the letter that 51 intelligence agents sent said that the supposed contents of the laptop had "all the hallmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign...." I still call that into question because no one can tell me where the lies about bribery and money laundering and human trafficking came into play. Those false accusations do have all the hallmarks of a Russian disinformation campaign. Otherwise, it is just the Republicans pretending to be the Russians or maybe it was the two working in consort like they've been doing for the past 7-8 years. What I do know without any doubt is that David Weiss the investigator tasked with the Biden case didn't charge him for any of the things you listed above. NONE. So they were a disinformation campaign. They were not the truth. Two tax charges and a gun charge. That's the story. Now, looking back if that had come to light in the middle of the 2020 campaign do you really think it would have swayed a single vote either way? Of course not....but what does? Maybe if they think the bribery charges are true, maybe if you can make people think that the Biden's are as dirty as the Trumps then you can create some moral equivalence, or if they think that Joe is a pedo and Hunter is involved in Human Trafficking there is no way they can say the Trump's are bad, right?