Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

just get health insurance from your work, dont depend on govt

LSUpride123 likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you said they were "disinformation" . do you know what the word "disinformation" means?

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. kcal

kcal Founding Member

indeed...

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

There isn't anything negative to report about Biden so why would they? Real journalists care about facts and the fact is that there is nothing to report. None of it is true. Whiny Done and Ruble Rudy made it up because they thought they were going to manufacture an October Surprise. But the joke is on them because the real October Surprise is that no one gives two shits.

5. Tiger in NC

Poor old Whiny Don. Looks like you've jumped on the "I'm a victim" train. You still haven't answered my question.....if Trump is such a strong, tough guy why does he constantly whine about how he is treated? I've never known a true Alpha who played the victim role.

6. Tiger in NC

My patriotism is being questioned because you cannot defend Trump or his policies so you have to resort to calling names or questioning my patriotism.

Ok, then where is this proof? Evidently the Chairwoman of the RNC doesn't have it because she was asked about it on TV yesterday with a perfect opportunity to really skewer Biden.

Evidently not.

7. Tiger in NC

so you don't know either?
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1319656235981959169
    here are a few of the times over the past four years where he promised a healthcare plan within two weeks.

further, why doesn't Trump just say what you did? Why not just say...get it from your employer? Why keep promising something that you know is just a lie?

8. Tiger in NC

So....let me get this straight. In the absence of any real argument you've decided that you are going for a win over sematics? That's cute. Of all the important things we have going on right now the best you can do is to say that I said the wrong word? Really? Every news outlet is calling it Russian Disinformation so please go try and tell them what to call it because I really don't care whether you think I used the right word or not.

9. Tiger in NC

I will tell you the same thing I told him...produce proof of your point or let's all just move along. Rona McDaniels, chairwoman of the RNC, couldn't provide it yesterday when she was asked about it by Chris Wallace. You'd think, with a national TV audience, she'd articulate something. Anything. But what did she say? "The media needs to investigate this...." You know why she said that? Because the FBI will not and she knows that there isn't anything to investigate.

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

I give 2 fucks about what rona said. I’m much more interested in what was said regarding the big guy....

why aren’t you?

fanatic likes this.