Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Where is his plan to mitigate this pandemic? Where is the healthcare plan that has been coming in two weeks for the past four years? Where?
    I mean....he's supposed to be America First, right? What happened?

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

99% survival rate! Who needs a plan?

el005639 and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. Tiger in NC

It already has gone away. The only people reporting on it at all are FOX and the far right outlets. It's a nothing burger. No one cares.

4. Tiger in NC

You got him now! LOL....isn't that what you always told me? This is the one!

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Go ahead. Vote to make Kamala Harris president. What is she going to do after killing the oil industry? Buy everybody a Tesla and tell them to be Uber drivers?

6. Tiger in NC

No one cares. No one. The FBI has had the laptop for almost a year. Where are the charges? Where is the investigation? Did you see Chris Wallace interviewing Rona McDaniels this morning? Over and over he asked her where's the proof and she refused to answer....all she could say was that the media should be investigating. That's a joke. The FBI has had the laptop but you want the media to investigate it ? LOL...

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You can stop with the strawmen now.

8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

yet your party impeached a president for a phone call....

somehow you don’t see the disconnect

9. Tiger in NC

LOL. I never said the pictures were not real, nor that the emails weren't real. I said that they were stolen (hacked) just like HIllary's were. I said "So what?" because there is nothing to them. Nothing except embarassing pictures of Hunter and some mundane emails. You acknowledge that the FBI has taken possession of the laptop last December, yet no investigation...no indictments...no charges. Not a peep. This morning the RNC chairwoman, Rona Daniels, was asked by Chris Wallace if she could provide ANY evidence of Biden wrongdoing she evaded the question over and over and said that the media should be investigating it. It's a joke. Treason? Hardly. Stop being dramatic. Questioning my patriotism is all you have left I suppose.

10. Tiger in NC

Who has been President for the past four years? What has he done? Where is the healthcare plan that he has been promising for the past four years? You know, the one he says is two weeks away....

Uh oh...is Orange Man Sad? Not a strawman to say "Where's your proof?" So where is it? Where is the investigation? Why is Trump trying to get Bill Barr to open an investigation and even he will not?