Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you should buy a scooter they park anywhere

Bengal B likes this.
  2. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I'm just saying that I look better in the tin foil hat @kcal....:p

kcal likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

No one was scrutinizing him? WTF? The dude was on the Presidential ticket with Obama twice. He's been a Senator since Noah got off the ark. If they haven't found any dirt on him it's because there isn't any. You say that the FBI says they have no evidence but the FBI hasn't spoken at all. The only outlet who is saying what you just typed is FOX news. The FBI hasn't said shit...more of those anonymous sources that you all claim is unreliable. We all know it's just a ruse by Trump and the Russians.

So what....you against people making money or something?

4. Tiger in NC

It's a lie, dude. Stop getting your hopes up. No one care that Hunter Biden is a fuck up and has a drug problem. No one but you guys. This is a Russian disinformation campaign and Trump is using it and you are buying it.

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

so the photos and email are fabricated?

6. Tiger in NC

They should be happy? Is that a fucking joke? No one wants an insane man in charge. Literally no one.

They get shipped off to shitholes to protect our interests around the world I am guessing you've never had the privilege of visiting one of those shitholes with the stars and bars on your shoulder.
    It's laughable that you guys will turn on the military because they don't like Trump. It's sad really...

7. Tiger in NC

You mean where he borrowed his money? Who does he owe almost a half trillion dollars to? Why won't he show us his taxes? Doesn't matter because we are all going to know what in those taxes soon enough.

8. Tiger in NC

I've told you this over and over but I'll say it once more....it's not 2016. Hillary Clinton is not on the ballot. Jim Comey isn't coming out tomorrow to announce any investigations, people aren't fooled by Trump's stupid playbook of questioning your opponents health and then toeing the Russina talking points and trying to trump up an investigation. Now it's just sad and on November 4th it's going to be ORANGE MAN SAD

9. Tiger in NC

LOL....you are just hell bent to make this 2016 again aren't you? It's shouldn't surprise us because you've been living in alternative reality for the past 4 years.
    I appreciate you saying that you are amazed by me. Sometimes I am too...

10. Tiger in NC

Your not doing any analysis either? You just like reciting what you heard from Dear Leader and your QAnon pals. If you've got the goods to prove us all wrong then do it. But you won't because you don't.