Election 2020

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Jul 26, 2020.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

must be more Russian disinformation....

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

These Russians are very good.

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

How do you know that that money was on his tax return? The incident I referred to was in 2015 before Biden's returns showed a large increase and he was still vice president. That's why they call it laundering. That money is likely stashed in some offshore bank account opened by Hunter or one of his operatives. Why would the Chinese or the Ukrainians or for that matter the wife of the mayor of Moscow pay millions of dollars to a drug addled, no nothing Hunter Biden unless his dad was going to do something for them?

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

next question: how important is tomorrow’s debate for trump? can he be disciplined? I don’t think so. can he stay in message? I think every response will start and end with hunter biden. trump needs much better focus to persuade any remaining undecideds (maybe 10%?).... up to now his re-election efforts have been chaotic due to playing defense.... against all sides.... Biden now promises to add Jeff flake and John kasich to his cabinet, thus courting the Arizona and Ohio vote; 2 states trump had to have.

will be interesting to watch....

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

What kind of Cuck would vote for Flak and Kasich over Trump?

[​IMG]v

Perple likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't think an insincere promise to appoint somebody to a cabinet position is going to change many votes. And yes, Trump has to play defense against the media, the Democrats and Big Tech but sometimes the best defense is a great offense.

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Nobody was scrutinizing him as closely as they are now because he wasn't in bed with the radical left at the time. The FBI even states that they have no evidence to suggest its Russian disinformation, not to mention Secret Service logs that match timestamps and locations as those in the emails.

Of course not. Sure, he probably made enough off of speaking engagements and book deals to earn him a few million, but $16m? That's the kind of money usually reserved for ex-presidents, not ex-VPs who've done nothing remarkable, policy-wise, throughout their entire 8 years in office.

Bengal B likes this.
  9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

so I was talking about Biden's tax returns that fanatic posted and then you went off track and changed the subject. I missed that. My bad. Carry on with your conspiracy theory I'm not responding to that until more is released.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'm not saying that's how it went down but it's plausible to suspect that Biden was the recipient fund generated by his favors for China, the Ukraine, Moscow and Kazakstan. The vehicle by which he hid the money would be subject to an investigation. If you had made a lot of money illegally would you put it in an American bank and declare it on your tax return unless the money had been laundered to appear that it came from a legal source?