Drew Brees

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 5, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

you are f'n killing me man, all i needed was 1 touchdown, and i win week 4 in my fantasy league. 2 weeks in a row, no touchdowns, 2 weeks in a row, i lose by less than 6 points. DOH!!!

2. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Ah, the pitfalls of fantasy sports. :hihi:

3. b_leblanc

b_leblanc That's just my game...

I feel ya man he did the same for me last week. Luckily this week I picked up the saints D to replace the eagles during their bye week.....saints D got me 34 points, which saved my butt this week

1 person likes this.
  4. LaSalleAve

I picked up San Francisco's D on saturday night at midnight and started them. Saved my arse in one league, and almost pushed me over the edge in the other if my Drew would have helped me out a little.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

See, this is why I no longer play fantasy football. Why let the stress of wondering how the individual players on "my" team interfere with my enjoyment of my Saints kicking azz like they've never kicked azz before?

Besides, my fantasy NASCAR team gives me enough stress. My main man Tony Stewart wins at Kansas, but I can't enjoy it because I finished second by 3 points in fantasy? DOH!!!

:lol:

6. LaSalleAve

don't get me wrong, i like the saints and i will always pull for them, but i am a fan of many different NFL players, so fantasy is perfect for me. I have no loyalty to teams just players. I think its because you cant have an NFL team full of LSU guys. When i used to play madden religiously, i would work trades and make it to where i had nothing but LSU guys on my team.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Same with me. I would have won the last two weeks if Brees had put up his usual fantasy numbers

8. LaSalleAve

hopefully he will come out of the bye week gunz a blazin!!