Drew Brees

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by clair, Aug 26, 2006.

1. clair

clair Rockets

a 2-2 team that sucks to high-hell... yeah... that's cool

But yeah, as far as Dark Hornet goes, yeah, the Saints made a good move... I realize that now...

the whole thing I ever had against it was I didnt think he'd be able to stretch the field, because he is the king of the "check-off" pass, but he has been more than good...

2. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

The Saints havnt exactly had a very hard schedule. Atlanata win was very impressive, but the circumstances were obviously different. I think the Saints are better than most thought, but I wouldnt be making Brees a savior yet. Their is a loottt of football left...against better opponents.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i dont think anyone ever considered him to be a savior, thats reggie bush. yesterday was a great example of a game the saints would have never been able to win with brooks but since brees never made a critical mistake and kept the game close, he allowed our savior to do his thing and pull out a game we never could have in the past.

little nickie is already wishing he had spent the extra 5 mill for brees now over culpepper. sore shoulder my azz. hes already benched.

oh and props to clairice for coming correct.

4. TigerBait3

TigerBait3 Guest

no doubt about it.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

well put.