Dominion v FOX

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Apr 15, 2023.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Good point. This settlement also qualifies for massive tax deductions so the realized total is a few hundred million less.

2. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

settling for something in excess of, I believe, $.6B is equivalent to an admission of guilt. the audios, text messages and emails from the top personalities at fox would've been extremely difficult to counter. and the same major players would've had to testify, and under oath, at trial. you can lie on television and get away with lying without major consequences. consequences are different under oath. fox later made the business decision $'s and viewership was more important than the truth. and on such a hugely important issue to the country. be blinded by loyalty to the cult. I understand that. I can't say I respect it.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

thats not correct. settlement is not an admission of guilt.

i am curious, is the biden laptop russian misinfo like you claimed? i cant recall if you ever answered that. i think it would be interesting to examine how you were misled on that question by the media and intelligence community.

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. rockwallfan

I don't recall ever saying bidens laptop was misinformation. you guys seem to be the experts on misinformation. has the contents ever been made public, other that speculation? I say if hunter is guilty of something he should be prosecuted. nobody's above the law.

5. rockwallfan

oh, and yes, the settlement that large, second largest I believe of any conspiracy theory other than Alex jones and sandy hook, is an admission of guilt. any argument against that is garbage. I've heard bits and pieces because I don't really care but I think even the judge stated something to the effect FOX is guilty as f---. over and out.

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Oh. You heard. Well then.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you said it many times, including here

http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/election-2020.181819/page-132#post-1871293

"the Russian disinformation about Hunter Biden's computer"

and

"they are part of a Russian disinformation campaign to try to defame Joe Biden"

http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/election-2020.181819/page-150#post-1871810

how many examples of you saying it will it take for you to concede you did make the claim? i have many more with links and irrefutable record of what you said.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that was not a settlement but a court verdict. i dont think you know how any of this works. alex jones was a judges finding.

9. rockwallfan

those aren't quotes from any post of mine. find any post I had and put them out here. you won't find any. I've always thought hunter was a creep. I won't support him. what you put here is laughable. go to my old posts and find something. zero. zilch. but I'd expect nothing better from a conspiracy theory supporter.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

correct i had you confused with @Tiger in NC . my mistake. you guys are the same person in my mind.

those were links to him saying it was russian disinfo.

you were absolutely unwilling to discuss it. this is how it went:

i asked you more than 10 times in a row if the biden laptop was russian disinfo:

"investigation of what? why are you so vague? mountain of evidence on what?

i am talking about whether the biden laptop was russian misinfo. lemme quote myself:

"do you think the biden laptop is russian disinfo as the media and intelligence community claimed?

you refuse to answer.

also i asked:

"is that not really his laptop and is in fact russian disinformation as the media has claimed?"

you refused to answer

also i asked:

"proof of what? that the biden laptop was not russian misinformation?

can you clarify what you want us to prove?

we contend that the biden laptop was really his laptop, with his real photos and emails on it. this is according to the NY times who have authenticated it recently.

can you clarify which part of that you want proven?

we also contend that many in the media as well as the intelligence community claimed this laptop was russian disinformation. do you not agree with that?

you are very vague. you seem to be saying we are wrong but not telling us what you wnt us to prove or what your opinion is. i ask you over and over and you dont seem to want to have a clear opinion. so i ask again:

was the biden laptop russian disinformation? yes or no?"

you refused to answer any of it

i asked again:

"bruh i am asking you, repeatedly. seems like you wont answer. was the media and intelligence community lying about the hunter laptop being russian disinfo?"

you refused to answer.

i asked again:

"but i am asking now. was the biden laptop russian disinfo?"

you refused to answer.

so let me try one more time: is the biden laptop russian disinformation as the media and some in the intelligence community claimed?"

that was from http://www.tigerfan.com/threads/what-about-ukraine-and-russia.213263/page-137

so back then after around a dozen times asking, you refused to answer. will you now answer? is the biden laptop russian disinfo?