Denny Greens rant after the game

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUBayouBengals, Oct 17, 2006.

1. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Part of his rant should have been, "Why am I so stupid? Why did I just settle for a 40 yd. field goal, knowing that everything was indicating that we were going to lose?"

And, "Why did I listen to the Bidwell's siren song? How could I be so gullible?"

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Stat of the night:

Edge James: 36 carries, 55 yards

Talk about being stubborn and idiotic to basically force the run at all cost in the 2nd half

3. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

He made no sense, not sure what his point was. He should have just said: " We blew it, now deal with it. "

4. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

Can we move on?

Let's see, with his new 4-yr $30 m contract, he has rushed 148 times for a 398 yds. That's a 2.7 avg, so that would come to around.......$75,000/yd. Not bad. I see why he left the Colts.

I think Green would have felt better at that press conference shooting a couple of rounds off from an AK-47. He didn't say what he really wanted to say.

:cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss::cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

5. islstl

Re: Can we move on?

I didn't realize how bad a game time manager Dennis Green was.

All of Phoenix knows, however.

6. islstl

He fired his OC today. QB coach gets the gig now. Makes sense to me.

Well at least he made a move....the dumbass

Now if only Les Miles can follow suit

7. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Hell they scored enough points to win in the NFL and were a 41 yard field ago away from pulling the upset of the year and all being geiniuses.

8. islstl

Yeah but realize that goal posts looks 70 yards away to Rackers at that point...he's missed 2 of his last 3 kicks going back to the last kick against the Chiefs

You can't put that much pressure on him. Yes, he's gettin paid to make the kicks...but this is the Cardinals organization afterall....give him a chip shot from 25, please. I was shocked when they passed it at the 32 down to the 23.....I thought to myself, damn they are really going after it...then it all came to a grinding halt. Edge James up the middle for no gain. Edge James up the middle for no gain. Leinhart had to be saying "what the phuck kinda play calling is this? I got them where I want them and you run the damn ball?

This offense has got to be a pass first to set up the run type offense, where you pick your spots to run. Spread formations with 3 and 4 wideouts (when Fitzgerald gets back, especially) and then you hand it to Edge on misdirections and delayed handoffs, much like LSU did in their 2003 championship season. They have to realize it ain't happening in a traditional running formation. Actually, they should have realized this in preseason. What the hell were those games for?

9. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

If only Miles could fire himself....He is what we thought he was.:hihi: