DC

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CajunlostinCali, Dec 21, 2020.

1. LSU_4_LIFE

LSU_4_LIFE Founding Member

From I saw, I think Diaz hovered over Bakers play calling and never let Baker fly. There is much debate amongst Miami fans over who was calling the defense when they let UNC set records for rushing on them last season. The players looked confused and out of sync. There was definitely some meddling going on that game.

We brought him to coach up LB’s so I’m not too concerned about his tenure at the U. I like that he will focus on the LB positions and can help relate with our young talented roster. I really hope we can grab one more talented LB from the portal. That ToTo kid from Tenn would be a slam dunk. But that may be a pipe dream.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  2. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

I like the experience these guys have the only question mark I have with NFL guys is recruiting, but I think O can bring them in and let those guys coach them up. I think if everyone sticks to what they are good at we will be ok.

tzanghi likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Was just about to post that same concern about a guy like Carter having to deal with 18 year old premadonnas and their parents. Recruiting is what drives some college coaches to the NFL.

4. Pjoe

Pjoe Formally Known as $TigerFan$

Two different breed of coaches in my opinion some transfer well some don't. I think O can handle the recruiting.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

My thinking too. Have O go with Carter for a while to see if he is ready to do it on his own. He certaintly looks like he would impress the kid and the parents or scare the hell out of em.

6. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I was coming to see if the news of Carter's hiring had hit the board. I actually teach Andre Carter's son, Quincy, this year. He's a 7th grader in my honors English class and just a terrific kid...straight A's, 3-sport athlete, respectful, popular...you name it.

He's been entertaining me with all of the interviewing fun this week, playing me videos his dad sent to him of O talking (and needing subtitles). Apparently, O spoke to Quincy on the phone Wednesday night and told him, "I hope you're a Tigah in 5 or 6 years."

I won't lose Quincy because Mom lives with him in Plano, as it appears they have decided for him to have stability and not need to move around all of the time.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Need more moms and dads like that. Keep us in the loop on little Quincy be fun to hear how he is doing from time to time.

Hope His dad works out for us seems like a solid guy

8. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

As crazy as this insane school year has been, I have some of the best students I have had in a long time, Quincy among them.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

Nice work, scoop. Inside statistics like Stingley is a meanie poopie head will prove to be legend!

shane0911 and StaceyO like this.
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Wasn't Quincy Carter the name of a Georgia QB who played one great game in his college career? Naturally against us.

shane0911 and Winston1 like this.