Dallas Sports Radio

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 26, 2009.

1. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Saints have Devery Henderson and Randall Gay (and we had Skyler Green until we cut him for this season). All three of those guys helped LSU to the 2003 National Championship (Henderson was our #2 WR in 2003 in receiving yards and #1 on the 2003 team with TDs and points scored). Henderson is also the guy that caught the famous "Blue Grass Miracle" pass for LSU. Also, you like the Miami Hurricanes a lot, and the Saints have Shockey and Vilma (both were key stars of Miami's 2001 National Championship team... Shockey was their only All-American on offense that year, and Vilma (just a sophomore at the time) was their starting MLB and All-Conference that year).

2. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

This,

this, except that I pulled for no one b/c of my utter disdain for the cowgirls. I figure the Saints can do w/o any Dallas help, thank you very much.

and this!

Thanks mctiger, I couldn't have said it better myself.

At the local Albertsons, if you wear a Saints jersey on game day, you get 10% off of your purchase. I make sure and wear my Saints jersey and thumb my nose at their stinkin 10%!

GEAUX SAINTS! SaintslogoSaintslogoSaintslogo

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I'm guessing you meant Cowboys jersey there.

4. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

That'll be this year!

5. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

yep. just too hard to write that word I guess!

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

The Haterade is flowing in Dallas right now. I listen to 105.3 the fan because i lived in Dallas for over 10 years, and all they can talk about is how Jerry Jones should have hired Sean Payton, and how the Cowboys are going to beat the Saints because they have a powder puff schedule, which is confusing because they play the NFC East. Interesting.

There is some real jealousy issues from a team that has won 5 superbowls.

7. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Yeah... wish the Saints could have played some real teams like the Raiders and Chiefs :rolleye33:

8. LaSalleAve

its really funny listening to this, there is some real bitterness. It could also stem from the last 5 or so ass whoopins the Saints have put on the Cowboys. Funny thing is, most of those victories came when the Saints sucked, Saints don't suck anymore.

9. DarkHornet

DarkHornet Louisiana Sports Fan

Talking now? I might have to listen to the stream for a few minutes.

To tell you the truth, it says a lot about our season that Dallas sports talk is talking about a game that's 3 weeks way. It's good to be relevant! They're scared and have gone full into rationalization mode.

10. LaSalleAve

not right now, but the station i listen to is a fan based station that really does nothing but take fan calls, and you hear alot of fans calling in talking about the Saints. The Jagger show which is the early show, likes to talk about the Saints alot. Right now they are just talking crap about Wade Phillips.