Dallas Sports Radio

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 26, 2009.

1. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Mature. Why are you listening to Dallas Sports Radio in the first place?

2. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

:hihi:

3. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!

1 person likes this.
  4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

I live in N Texas, have since 2001, and absolutely hate the cowgirls. Gimme my Saints any day. The day we finally win a Superbowl will be all the more sweet, having cheered for them ever since I can remember.

1 person likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Come on Kyle you know you can't get away from it, its everywhere. I was never a true Saints fan anyway. I have always been a fan of different players when it comes to the NFL. When i was a kid it was Elway. So i followed the Broncos for about 15 years, and then Elway retired so i had no reason to root for them anymore. I liked the Saints i would never cheer against them, but like i said, i was never a true fan, and thats the way i feel about the Cowboys because when you move to North Texas, those people, eat, sleep, breathe and sh!t Cowboys. You can't tell me you never followed Bradie James, and Marcus Spears? When i started following what the Cows do, it was when Bradie was already there, then they took Stephen Peteman, Marcus Spears, and Skyler Green, so it was pretty much LSU WEST.

I would root for the Saints if they played the Cowboys though, i have been to the last 2 Saints vs. Cowboys games in Texas Stadium also with a Saints Jersey on.

6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I eat, sleep and breathe Saints, but I sh!t Cowboys. :lol: :lol:

Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo Saintslogo

1 person likes this.
  7. LaSalleAve

you don't wish the best for Bradie James and Marcus Spears? You don't root for them when you are forced to watch the Cowboys?

8. mctiger

I take note of what all of the former Tigers are doing when the opportunity arises, and hope they all do well. But I don't pull for the Cowboys because they have a couple of LSU guys. I did a thread on LSU guys in the leage at the beginning of the year, and if I recall right, there are former Tigers on 23 teams this season. Do I have to be a fan of all 23? Nope, I'm a Saints fan, and I'll pull for whatever team will benefit the Saints in a given situation. So yes, I was pulling for the Cowboys to beat Atlanta yesterday.

9. LaSalleAve

No, not of the whole team, but you do want the Tiger players to do well right. I could care less about Kansas City, but when they win it makes me smile because they have alot of former Tigers. I think Fantasy Football ruined any chance of me being a real NFL Team fan, because i am more a fan of individuals than i am teams, but like i said, i do cheer for the Saints over anyone, and for the Cowboys over anyone except the Saints.

10. mctiger

I stress enough over LSU and the Saints without having to stress over a Fantasy team as well!