Da Who Dats' Den, NFC Championship Game Style!

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUGradin99, Jan 20, 2007.

1. tiger2012

tiger2012 Founding Member

I'm starting to get a little scared. I just watched the weather and it said there will be "heavy snowfall" with accumulations of 3-5 inches and a steady temp of 30 degrees. I know our boys can handle the cold, but what about the snow? Given how much we rely on short timing passes (quick slants) and screen variations, how do you guys think we'll adapt?
    I'm not trying to be negative - just so ready and anxious to see our boys win. (The Saints franchise and I were born in the same year - 1967 - so this is the possible answer to a lifelong prayer!)

Geaux Saints!:champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :champs: :lol: :grin: :) :thumb: :D :yelwink2:

2. BigWee_TEAMKATT

BigWee_TEAMKATT Victory for LSU!!!

They predicted snowfall last week as well for the Seattle game. Hopefully, they will be 0-2. Piss on it though. It is the NFC Championship game.

3. whodatnot

whodatnot I'm taking the day off

Who would you rather run the ball in the snow? The bear RB's or Reggie & Deuce with #44 to plow through the snow for you? Bring on the snow! This is for the Superbowl!

DA WHODAT NATION!

In case you want dat new whodat song, go here to listen.

http://www.whodatsong.com

I'm partying all night and all day tomorrow. I can go to bed @ 5:30pm tomorrow! :lol:

4. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

WHO DAT?
    Grossman is the key to this game, the guy is a loose cannon, threw 10 INTs in his last few games, I say put Will in his face and the game's over!!!

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

How about to the tune of 13 turnovers in his last 5 home games. Dude presses even more when he plays in front of the home crowd. I take it booing isn't quite his style.

One of the keys to the game will be what Seattle could not do last week: get Grossman to make a mistake early in the game. Babineaux let an interception on the very first Chicago drive of the game to slip right through his hands into the hands of the Chicago receiver. That got Grossman going.

Bullocks, Bellamy, Simoneau, Fujita, Shanle, Thomas, McKenzie....be prepared to hold onto the ball.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Karney is morphing into a snowplow as we speak.

7. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

I agree with u. Im not worried about the Saints offense, after all its the no. 1 offense in the country, lots of weapons, cant get any better. But the Saints defense doesnt click sometimes, they give up those big disturbing plays which make me smack my head on the wall, if the D-line is able to pressure Grossman constantly and the secondary makes the INTs when its possible, I think we'll have a great game.

8. qball316

qball316 Founding Member

I was telling someone at work the same thing. You know I'm having my SuperBowl party, if the saints win the SB I'm gonna jump in my truck and head straight to the airport in NO to welcome the team home then go party on burbon. DownOnTheBayou, get ready, I know you have the next day off, your coming too!

9. qball316

qball316 Founding Member

I gotta work 2-10pm, told my boss today I was bringing a TV. At first he said no, later he called me and said to go ahead. I was bringing that s**t anyway!!!!

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

On CST Tonight on Cox they had live footage from the bars and streets of Chicago. Who Dat fans taking over the bar at Harry Carey's. Reporters were asking where are the Bear fans, they replied Dem Bears are hibernating. One group said it was too cold for the Bears and they sold us their tickets.:hihi:

I wish I could be there.:sob: