D/FW peeps

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Oct 5, 2009.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

whats going on with 105.3 the fan? Is it still a sports talk radio station? Their web page has been down for a few weeks, and they aren't on I Tunes anymore.

Reason being, i really wanted to hear the Cowboys fans completely roast Tony Romo today. The Cowboys are in trouble, the offensive line is getting really old, they havent drafted any offensive linemen since Steven Peterman, they have no big play wide receiver, and Tony Romo is having the worst season of his career.

2. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

I only listen to the ticket 1310. Isnt that the station though that has the cowboys now ?

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

yeah 105.3 used to have Russ Martin, and Tom Likus, then it changed into a sports talk radio station and was really cool because it had an interactive webpage where you could instant message the shows, and would be discussed on air. But, their webpage is down, and I tunes does not have that station anymore. Sean Salisbury had a show, Newy Scruggs had a show, and Jagger from the old station had a show also.

Oh and to answer your question, yes they were the official station of the Cowboys.