Cybersecurity Hacking of US by Russians

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so its not a real policy criticism its you wanting the pres to be your daddy again, got it.

how many hours a day should the president work? 17? no golf at all?

i have heard this criticism of presidents playing golf for decades.

i could get the entire presidential daily tasks done in 3 hours. security briefing. an hour of updates on policy shit, some rando briefings. maybe a half hour with the top advisors. then hit the links.

the president is playing golf is a very dumb criticism. policy criticism is good criticism.

the president is still trying to get the section 230 or whatever revoked so online forums and comments are ruined. its a bad policy. it has nothing to do with him playing golf.

2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I told you what he's doing because I have direct knowledge of his directive. Just because YOU don't see it doesn't mean there is no leadership. Doesn't surprise me one bit that you continue to bury your head in the sand.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

That is not what you asked from me. You asked what I didn't like about his lack of response lately to two major crisis'. If you want to talk policy positions that is an altogether different argument.

Without ever having held the position I cannot say. I can say that most past Presidents have reported sleeping between 4-6 hours a night on average. The job is demanding. I have no problem with President's playing golf. I do, however, have a problem with them playing golf when there are so many other important things going on right now. Wasn't it Trump who said he wouldn't be playing golf?

Agreed.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

Another internet expert. Seems like you and @LSUpride123 are always pointing to your own expertise. Typical....

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You don’t know this.

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

If anyone is an 'internet expert', it's you because you're spouting off about things you have no inside knowledge of. I work in cybersecurity for a government agency, so I actually know what I'm talking about,

shane0911 likes this.
  7. USAFRet66.86

USAFRet66.86 COTiger is cool

The only thing he "knows" is what he reads on Democratic Party web sites. The same old sh*t, post after post after post. I'm not going to waste my time to look, but I don't think he's ever made a post that wasn't leftist, liberal Democratic spin.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

for all you know he worked from dusk until midnight, then 6 am until afternoon golf 1-4pm then more work 4 to 3 AM

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well, we know you are an expert at nothing, yet you keep posting...

shane0911 and USAFRet66.86 like this.
  10. USAFRet66.86

USAFRet66.86 COTiger is cool

Add that to a very, very, very, very long list of things he knows absolutely nothing about.