Cybersecurity Hacking of US by Russians

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tiger in NC, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

[
    i see. i was replying to

my mistake. i thought since you were not blaming him for the hacks, you were changing the subject to an actual crisis.

please pay attention, we are talking about the russian hacks not the presidential race that was over on november 3rd.

what sort of "leadership" do you want? do you want him to go the computer geeks and say "HEY FUCKERS TIGHTEN IT UP!'

what is the "absence of leadership" you are referencing?

shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  2. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Practice what you preach.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

How do you know he is not?

You wouldn’t make a good General telegraphing your every move.

fanatic and Jmg like this.
  4. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

He wouldn't make a good Private. I suspect he never served in the military. I wouldn't need three guesses as to the reason he used to avoid service.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

How the fuck do you know what he is or isn't doing? He could have the greatest response known to man, but you'd never hear about it because CNN wouldn't cover it. Besides, he's not a cybersecurity expert. He's directed CISA to investigate and report back to him when they have something of note and that's exactly what's happening.

Just because he's not broadcasting it at the top of his lungs doesn't mean there's no response. I assure you.

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Wrong. Where is your EVIDENCE that it was the Russians?

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I want him to be the President. That is his job until January 20th at Noon. I want him to be outspoken about the hacks of our government and to assure the American people and our enemies that there will be retribution for it. I want him to at least act like he cares that roughly 3000 Americans are dying every day from Covid-19. What does he do instead? He fiddles. He plays golf. He tweets. The guy has basically gone dark since the election unless it is to talk about his made up fantasy of election fraud.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  8. Tiger in NC

Because he hasn't. In fact, when asked about it the only thing he could say was that it wasn't Russia and that it could be China. Surprise, surprise. He's done nothing since November 3rd except throw temper tantrum after temper tantrum about losing the election.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  9. Tiger in NC

I was a 1C4, a Tactical Air Controller, in the Air Force for 6 years, 1992-98.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  10. Tiger in NC

Because he hasn't and he won't. He's too concerned about trying to steal the election from Joe Biden, whom he lost to convincingly. He doesn't have to be an expert in cybersecurity to display some leadership.

Only thing he's broadcasting at the top of his lungs are his lunatic election fantasies of somehow stealing a victory. He's a whiny as little bitch who has been throwing a two month long temper tantrum.

HalloweenRun likes this.