COVID Vax was a lie

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 12, 2022.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well you are correct there. Hopefully, and I mean Hope and a wing and a prayer (even though you don't pray) the R's can win and we can finally let Rand Paul get after that fraudulent little bastard tony fauci. He has the answers, his buddies do as well and I'm thinking if the squeeze gets put on them they will crack like an egg to save their own asses and rat fauci out for the piece of shit that he is.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

IF it was man made, which I think it was also, I think the US certainly funded it in some way. But I have no way of ever knowing. Rand does seem to be on to something, but who knows.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. shane0911

I don't think there is any question about it. It was man made (the fauci emails confirm this) and it was without a doubt funded by the US.

tigermark and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. shane0911

Time to look into homeschooling

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

that we are funding research on something that could be a bioweapon in our biggest geopolitical enemy is mind blowing and should be investigated and heads should roll. but half the country has TDS and only could care about the virus origins if we could some how blame the white supremacist proud boys and trump for it.

shane0911 likes this.
  6. shane0911

Yes it should.

But if you take what we know which is

1. UNC was doing gain of function research on Corona virus until Obama shut it down

2. The research then moved to ....guess where? Wuhan

3. Fauci ensured that the funding followed

What does your deductive reasoning tell you happened?

None of the above is speculation, it is all factual

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Been doing that for a while. Let me know if you need info.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Didn’t that lab in wuhan already have a botched protocol already? Or was that just rumor?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this whole thing is infuriating. this is perhaps the biggest global event of my lifetime after 9/11, it upended all of our lives and had repercussions in every facet of society. our social lives, our jobs and educations, even our sports fandom (NCAA tournament is my favorite event; canceled) was messed up.

the govt spent more on this than anything ever, trillions on covid relief packages of all kinds. we spent like WW2 level money on this.

and yet there is a total lack of curiosity on origins, and even worse, a suppression of info about it by our most powerful media institutions!

again i blame TDS, and the CCP. and liberals are all too eager call everyone racist for blaming china. i wish we had some competent prominent journalists that would show how the CCP works, how they work within our media, how they threaten the families of american chinese and force them to invent racism and various other narratives.

i also blame our fucking dipshit public who are furiously eager to parrot any narrative to the extent they think it is bad for trump, or the opposite of what trump says. trump says virus is from china, and we all know its true, but we still have assholes saying trump is causing an anti-asian crime wave.

the anti-asian hate crime wave was 100% false, and was invented by china to discourage blaming china for the virus.

kcal, Frogleg, shane0911 and 2 others like this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am also angry at republicans who wont be as vocal as rand paul. fuck them too

seems to me the chinese were making a bioweapon, with help from american scientists who were trying to funnel money to themselves and each other, and it escaped.

the extent to which fauci and other knew the chinese motivation, which i think is bioweapons, i dunno. i suppose nobody else is interested in this and the democrats would rather trick and distract winston and people like him with hearings about jan 6 for a few decades

Last edited: Oct 20, 2022
    fanatic, Frogleg and shane0911 like this.