COVID Vax was a lie

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 12, 2022.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

2. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

What if your employer said you had to get the vaccines?

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I think when it's all said and done the vaccine will have killed more people than the virus

tigermark likes this.
  4. shane0911

I would have said thanks but no thanks I'm not taking it. If you'd like I can give you his name and number and you are free to call him. You can ask him how many times they begged and pleaded with me to take it because we are on a Gvt contract. My response was the same each and every time, "you do what you have to do but that needle is not going in my arm".

I held firm and I won. I suspect this will not be the last time I will have to put up such a fight. Rest assured, I will not back down.

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Your post is the lie.

At the time of its release on an emergency basis by the FDA neither Pfizer nor the government said that the vaccine would prevent transmission to others. In fact, Pfizer specifically said at the time that studies on whether or not a vaccinated person could still carry the virus and infect others was not their primary concern and studies had not been completed. The POINT of the vaccine was to prevent severe COVID effects within the vaccinated person, and that has been a massive success.

Government and private company mandates that people needed to be vaccinated to occupy public spaces was/is based on the logical certainty that people who don't get infected in the first place can't transmit the virus, not on any Pfizer study. Fortunately, subsequent studies have shown that transmissions within vaccinated groups are significantly less.

Stop spreading your bullshit.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2022
  6. shane0911

Entirely wrong, as usual, still batting .1000 rexie

LSUpride123 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

biden said the vax would totally prevent infection

govt kept calling it a pandemic of the unvaccinated, but vaccinated people including myself got it multiple times

mancha and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

None of this is true.

Case and point the Supreme Court case with regards to the Vax mandate.

The entire reason the Biden admin pushed for the mandate was because of the lie that unvaccinated were the issue with regards to “spreading”.

Otherwise, no such mandate would need exist from OSHA. For if the vax didn’t prevent the spread, there would be no need to “protect” others.

I am so right about this I completely dismantled your argument in less than 1 minute read time.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Let’s use your logic for monkey pox. Given that the overwhelming majority of cases are among fags, OSHA should then just remove fags from the workplace. Right? Because if you have no desire to have gay buttsex, you won’t get the monkey pox and therefore can’t spread it.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member