COVID Vax was a lie

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 12, 2022.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Id be willing to guess some feeble bodied and unhealthy people. And people with pre existing conditions. But that’s really got nothing to do with the vaccination and the manipulation around it. Pharma stocks did good, so I guess there’s your silver lining

2. tigermark

tigermark Rematches suck!

Maybe now some will accept the truth.

Covid was a cold. A type of cold that none of us have had before. Because our government built it in a lab in North Carolina. Then it was accidently (?) released because the Chinese cut corners with their safety protocols (which is why Obama should have kept it here). The only reason they created it was to try to create a cure for it so that if our enemies released something like it, they thought we would then have a cure for it. Typical defense industry craziness. But as is often the case, humans that are stupid but think they are smart (and convinced others they are smart because they are an "expert"), bit off WAY more than they could chew. Imagine that, the immune system is really freaking complicated and even our most well paid scientists can't get it to do what they want it to do! Such a leftist progressive thing to do... create these viruses because you can. Never really ask the question "and then what". And never really figure out and weigh the consequences. We are actually lucky those stupid smart people accidently released a mild virus...

So Covid killed a lot of older folks and folks with weaker immune systems because none of us have ever had anything like it (again, because they made it in a lab). Young people can handle new colds they have never seen before because their immune system kicks ass. Once they have had it, then their immune system kicks the ass new of that type of cold for the rest of their lives. So even if they get a variant many years from now, their immune system kicks its ass. If there was a cold in the belly of a mosquito from amber that the Jurassic Park scientists accidently released, old people would be similarly screwed.

The gene therapy didn't work (it is not a vax). It never worked. It failed animal trials repeatedly for a decade before Covid escaped the lab (so they skipped the animal trials back in 2020 because they knew it would fail and the trials they pretended to start they prematurely ended on purpose). They knew it would not work. They did not even try to test if it would stop transmission. The only thing they could show was an immunological response in a blood test. And that response was insufficient to do the job of training our immune systems because, again, the "experts" have no clue how to do it. Exactly the same thing they saw for a decade. Too much of the jab and you fry the immune system (death). Too little and it does nothing. There is no "just right" that they have found. And different immune systems have different thresholds of "too much", so the jab is killing people. Period. Death because of the jab. Completely unnecessary. Should have never happened. Dr Peter McCullough and his colleagues had protocols for dealing with it that worked. Get his book.

My employer fired me for not getting the jab. I forced them to. I would not mask while the jabbed did not have to and I was not going to get tested once a week with a EUA test. I put my 30 year career and security clearance as a Principle Software Engineer for a DOD contractor on the line because, well, Fuck that. So I have spent quite a bit of time pondering this...

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well, it is true they lied about the vax. Nothing to disagree with there.

Frogleg and shane0911 like this.
  4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

How does it feel to be on the right side of history?

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Is there some work of enormous
    what work are you citing here?

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Pretty sure he is talking about the Pfizer official that said there was no testing done to see if the vaccine actually stopped or had any effect on the virus.

That is damning, lots of folks got duped into injecting some hocus pocus shit into their bodies because a tyrannical government told them they had to. I really don't care if it works or not and my reply is not directed specifically at you Mancha, you just drew the luck post. No, I'm not going to a damn thing because some politician or an overpaid little shit like Tony Fauci says "I have to"

If you wanted to get it fine, your call but don't you dare try and tell me I have to get it.

fanatic and LSUpride123 like this.
  7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Well I don't think it had a great impact one way or the other. (saved lives or caused death). The miracle cure never developed and some people lost jobs because of their refusal to get a vax (@tigermark and people I work with). That was a shit deal for them. I never understood or agreed with that mandate.

I read the govt dropped $5 billion on vaccine boosters that people aren't really getting anymore. When you can't even give away the shit it is time to turn the page.

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

how do you know it saved lives? They admitted they didnt test it. YOU tested it. I did as well by not taking it and unmmm, living.

And if they lied about the solution chances are the “problem” was lied about as well.

I am speaking in general, not at you specifically.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

I don't know it saved lives. I said I thought it didn't have a great impact and I meant not a measurable one. Maybe with people on the fringes of good health. I dunno. I quit looking at the data a year ago. I am not caught up on what is going on out there.

I got vaxxed back in April last year. I got COVID 4 months later in August. No big deal. People said to me, "at least you got the shot. It could have been worse." I got COVID again last week. It was no big deal. People couldn't say it was because I got the shot anymore. It was just no big deal. I think the shot had zero impact on me.

Judging by the money spent by govts across the world, this could have been The Greatest Pharmaceutical Swindle of All Time.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think the vaccines probably worked a little? i dunno. i am not qualified to understand it, and the media hasnt done shit to help me understand it.

there are issues i understand, i can sort them out. i am well read on some things. medicine isnt one of them. given that the media and public health establishment is shit, i think all of us were pretty much up shit creek in terms of good advice.

i did not get the mrna vax. i got the J and J. i have no clue if that was the right decision. i only did it for fear of infecting my parents, at their suggestion.

i think TDS destroyed the system on this one. meaning i think people thought of vaxx as something politically opposed to trump and trumpism and they went crazy over it. this means there was no productive debate in the media. this left me/us in the unfortunate situation of having to make a controversial decision about my own health that i am poorly qualified to make.