COVID Vax was a lie

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Oct 12, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

In any-case, the fact remains they in fact DO NOT KNOW if the Republican deaths were vaccinated. They are assuming as much. That is just the 1st major flaw in this.

Second is that, as I mentioned, the disparity between voter pools seem large. It would be worth knowing exactly how many of where they pulled records.

2. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

No you were just happy they died based off of guesswork

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Now that I think about it, I think even your question to me is wrong. Quantitative is based on real numbers. They stated they didnt have individual vaccine records.

In the article you linked, they made this statement.

"Despite the fact that the initial runs of Covid-19 vaccines were developed during Donald Trump’s administration, many Republicans and conservatives refused innoculation. Response to the coronavirus pandemic was politicised, resulting in many Republicans refusing to take the vaccine, either as a result of misinformation spread by conspiracy communities and right-wing media figures and lawmakers, or simply due to a lack of trust in the Biden administration."

This isn't quantitative and fits the definition of qualitative; you know because this is subjective.

The above, that I got from your link, is an observation. Qualitative research is based on obsevractions which are subjective. For example, you think we almost lost our country on Jan 6th when reality is we did not come close. They are mixing the two together. (which you can do btw)

So in summary. They took public voter rolls, public death records and then guessed that because they voted red, they didnt take the clot shot because of politics.

Which seems odd because many republicans here on this forum took the shot. For example, my entire family votes Red. I am the only member to have NOT taken it.

You want so bad for your imagination to be true. It took me all of 15 minutes to blow holes in this.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2022
    shane0911 likes this.
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Here is more "data" for you.

Florida released numbers that their population is 69% vaccinated.

Florida has a population of 21.78 million

Here are their latest voter registration numbers.

upload_2022-12-27_20-6-17.png

If truly looking at Quantitative reasoning only, meaning to leave subjectivity out of it.

It is MORE LIKELY that Florida republicans are vaccinated than not.

upload_2022-12-27_20-9-19.jpeg

upload_2022-12-27_20-9-13.png

This is CDC data by age group.

Florida's average age is around 42.

So based on this and the above, it is even MORE LIKELY that Florida's republicans got the clot shot.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2022
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

and the winner by tko: 123…

shane0911 likes this.
  6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Damn, I just saw a typo.

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Also to note, Florida's population gets more red the older it gets. Do what you will with that. Can spin it a few ways, but that isn't objective.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i didnt say you did, i like to ask questions and clarify.

its good these people died? its a "good riddance" as you say? you are pleased by the death of these people and them having left families behind.

i know a guy who died, my best friend's cousin who i knew growing up. he was a nice guy. republican for sure (and overweight and diabetic). i would never say good riddance about him, regardless of his politics. i dont think of politics in these terms, and i think anyone who frames things this way is a real fucking asshole, to be honest.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Like I said, you don't know what you're talking about. Probabilities ARE facts. In fact, society itself runs on probabilistic determinations.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Well, you're wrong.

From the study:

"Our approach estimates “excess death rates” as the percent increase in deaths above expected deaths that are due to seasonality, geographic location, party affiliation, and age."

So, you were just mouthing off. You knocked YOURSELF out.