Coaching Is Only Part Of The Problem

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Oct 8, 2022.

1. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

It's a little more than that. The book is written now on how to defend this team. We're not seeing 2 deep safeties again the rest of this season. BK has been telling Daniels to throw deep, Daniels knows he has to throw deep. He just can't. Some of that is WRs unable to get separation. Some of that is a patchwork OL that I could pass rush up the middle on. But a lot of it is Daniels' lack of football IQ and pocket passing ability. He is who he is, and he's not going to get better. Unless Nussmeier goes out there and channels 2008 Jarrett Lee, I can't see how the offense gets much worse.

tigermark likes this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Nuss is a Must

Put him in

Hou-duco likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Good to see some vision and common sense here. While I saw 3 to 5 coaching errors Saturday this is not a systemic issue. Even coaches like players have bad games. Will be good to see how this staff and players handle this. ARK 3-3, A&M 3-3, and OKLAHOMA 3-3. Kelly needs time to recruit and use the portal to be judged. 2 to 3 years.

TBTrumpet likes this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Listening to you is like listening to Patrick Swaye sing I'm Henry the Eighth over and over again in the movie Ghost. Miles, Miles Miles you would annoy a freaking parrot.

Perple likes this.
  5. Perple

Perple Founding Member

You didn't lookup Kelly's Notre Dame teams during this time obviously.

Great that you hate Les Miles, I guess. But you're going Brian Kelly over Miles LSU in 2010, 2011 & 2013? Good luck wit dat.

Granted, Kelly's 8-4 ND team did win the mighty Pinstripe Bowl against 6-6 Rutgers in 2013.

6. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member