Chris Wallace

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

You told him to cool it yourself Shane. I just gave it back to him. Lighten up sport.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Fair enough.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

WTF? Despite the girls claims? Unfortunate hand placement? Hey folks what and how do you respond to a post like this? Someone help me my head is hurting trying to grasp this tortuous path to exonerate his pedophile president. The video is lying and the girl is lying Biden is telling the truth.

This post is sucking the intelligence out of TF.

200_s.gif

4. rockwallfan

rockwallfan Founding Member

You’re right. It’s all about deflection with some people.
    why in the hell weren’t you so outraged by 45’s Billy Bush audio, payoffs to women not his wife while married, and others who claim sexual assault? My Lord, when you put all of what he’s done together I would think someone of such high moral standards as yourself that your head would explode. Yes, some of Biden’s expressions of affection are a bit creepy but, as far as I know, there have been no police reports made, much less charges filed. if it’s good for the goose it’s good for the gander. So, until you express outrage at what is legally well documented about your side you should STFU.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

One does not have to express an opinion about all assaults to care about any.

You are projecting.

6. rockwallfan

What you mean is I’m going against the GOP and Dem playbook, and that’s just unAmerican.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You would love me to STFU wouldn't you. Take your sorry ass Billy Bush stuff somewhere else. No videos no proof no indictment no nothing like every thing else you and they tried to pin on Trump. Maybe you supplied the cigar to ole Billy boy to have fun with Monica. I don't know maybe you helped sneak Maryln into the White House so JFK could have his way or maybe helped ole Ted get out the car in the water and left little Mary Jo Kapecnick to fend for herself. Don't come here try to give me moral outrage and some moral equivalence between your vile sorry ass party and conservatives. Your president is a pedophile, his policies are destroying our freedoms and economy, he is in the early stages of dementia and has never had a job in his sorry life other than government. He is not fit for office any office.

I will never STFU and I hope you too never STFU cause I want to keep exposing who you are.

9. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

What, you mean the locker room talk? And what happens between consenting adults is no ones else's business. As for the sexual assaults, if it was on camera like Biden's was on that little girl, who confirms it, then I would be just as outraged. Because Biden's was against a defenseless child makes it worse; especially when you consider the other well documented touching and hair sniffing incidents and his own daughter's claim that he made her take showers with him make her claim more credible.

BornOnTheBayou and LSUpride123 like this.
  10. rockwallfan